Contractual Obligations - Cover

Contractual Obligations

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 12: Final Draft

“There,” Allison said, putting the folder containing what she thought would be the final version of Gordon’s slave contract down on the table between her and Cerys. “I hope it’s what you were looking for.”

“I’m sure it will be,” Cerys responded. “Thank you so much. It’s really going to get Gordon excited. You saw how he reacted when we mentioned about it last week.”

Allison nodded. Gordon’s reaction had been one of the reasons why she’d even thought about Lionel’s proposal.

Cery’s picked up the folder and began thumbing through it. “I really do like how you’ve done this. It sounds so, well, authentic.”

Allison was pleased. She had tried to do as Cerys had asked and had certainly managed to incorporate plenty of legal jargon from a services contract that she had found on one of the office servers. There had been quite a few sections exploring the nature of services that Gordon would provide and the nature of the sanctions Cerys might employ if he didn’t come up to the mark.

“I did leave all your red lines in, in spite of what I said to Gordon. But you’ll want to look at those anyway, I’m sure. It is nonsense of course, it couldn’t have any standing in law but it will sound as though it does.”

“And that’s the main point. Gordon is as much enslaved by his own desires as by anything I decide. Though I must admit to taking advantage of it. The flat has never looked so clean and tidy.”

“That must be a first!”

“And the sex is very good indeed.”

Allison thought back to the chrome plated cage that had been locked around Gordon’s genitals during their session earlier. “So, you do let his thing out of its cage sometimes?”

Cerys giggled. “Hardly ever! Believe me, the longer it’s kept locked up the more enthusiastic he gets with his tongue. He’s really getting quite proficient. No, I only let that out when he’s done a particularly good job on whatever tasks I’ve set him and then I make sure I supervise him jerking off so I know just what he’s been up to.”

“You watch him masturbate? Isn’t that terribly embarrassing?”

“Well it is for him,” Cerys laughed, “but that’s all part of the fun. He gets so undecided about it - he wants to get some relief but doesn’t want to have me watch, gets desperate to wank but hates having me tell him to stop and start. He’s always so grateful afterwards though. I keep telling him, Cerys knows best.”

“So does he wear that thing all the time? I mean at work and everything?”

“Yes, pretty much. It’s fairly easy for him to keep clean, especially since I had him shave himself down there.”

Allison was surprised by the fact that she didn’t really feel shocked at any of these revelations.

Somehow all of this behaviour that would have seemed so peculiar a month ago, now seemed almost normal. At least this seemed to fit in with something that she’d written, she thought. “Well, when I wrote in the contract, ‘The Mistress has absolute discretion over the slave’s sexual behaviour and can determine how, with what frequency and with whom the slave can engage in sexual acts. The slave agrees not to undertake sexual stimulation without the specific permission of the Mistress and will advise the Mistress of any circumstances in which he becomes sexually aroused when not in the presence of the Mistress‘ I hadn’t realised you had already got it so well organised,” she said. “But you must let it out though, sometimes. When you want to ... well, you know...”

Cerys smiled again. “I’m not so bothered if I’m honest. Like I said, he’s quite good with his tongue and I’ve got this really great device - one end fits in his mouth as gag but it’s got a dildo mounted on the other. I’ve been using that – there’s something very satisfying about getting off on that while he’s wriggling around underneath me, helpless with his cock safely locked up and silent as well. And then, when he’s not pleasuring me, he looks so silly if he’s going around on all fours – with this big rubber cock dangling from his face. I’m sorry, I know it shouldn’t but it does give me a kick to humiliate him like that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.