Contractual Obligations
Chapter 11: Lionel’s Session

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Lionel Fairbrother was standing in the doorway of the room, looking uncertainly from June to Allison and back again. Allison, anonymous behind her mask and wig was sitting in an armchair watching him. June was standing beside her.

“I think you know what’s expected,” June said quietly. “Please don’t be concerned by my guest.”

“No, of course, no Mistress,” Lionel’s stuttered response betrayed the way in which his expectations of the evening session had already been disturbed. Allison watched him closely, fascinated by the way he was reacting to instructions that were, on the face of it, simply polite conversation. He reached into his jacket, took out an envelope and placed it on the small table that stood beside the door.

“Thank you,” said June, “and...”

“Oh, yes.” Lionel began to undress, placing his clothes neatly on a chair, watching June Calloway nervously as she flexed a riding crop between her hands. Allison watched him, seeing the way he fumbled with his shirt buttons in his eagerness to strip off. As she did so she could tell that he in his turn was well aware of her watching him, staring back into her blank masked face at several points.

“That will do,” June stopped him as he reached his underpants. “Use this.” She held out a red ball gag by its strap at arm’s length. Lionel took it and crammed the ball into his mouth as greedily as a hungry schoolboy with an apple. He reached up behind his head to fasten the strap. As he did so, June leant forward, tracing the tip of her riding crop across his naked chest. Lionel stopped for a moment, closing his eyes and seeming – to Allison - to savour the sensation. “Now these,” June interrupted him. A pair of steel cuffs were passed across. Lionel, took them and cuffed his own wrists behind his back. “Good. That is how you should be in the presence of your Mistress. Silent and restrained. Now on your knees.”

A grunt of agreement, coupled with a slow nod came from the helpless man in front of them as he obeyed June’s order, scrambling to his knees with enthusiasm

Allison felt that the scene evolving before her was all very strange. She’d been uncertain about how she would feel about Lionel’s response to June and what her own reaction would be. Now, though, she felt disconnected from the events in the room, almost as though she was outside herself, looking down at the three of them, her motionless in the featureless mask, June quietly instructing and Lionel eagerly complying with every instruction and earning the occasional tap of direction from June’s riding crop. She began to feel that, for Lionel, she and June were barely present. Although he was obeying June’s every command it seemed that June was not the focus of his desire. Instead it was the experience of compliance, the sensation of obedience, that was driving him. The realisation fascinated her. She had taken the things she had read by men about female dominance – the desire to serve, the idea of worship of the female, at face value. Now she recognised that, for Lionel at least, this was a rationalisation. What was driving him was his fetishistic response to the situation. It was no different if he had been aroused by the colour red or the taste of cheese or the sound of violins.

And he was, Allison could not avoid noticing, aroused. His cock was evidently swollen within his underpants and, as far as Allison could judge, it was rather larger than she might have expected given Lionel’s aesthetic appearance. June noticed Allison looking at it and returned her glance with a nod that said, “yes it is, isn’t it?”

Lionel, his hands cuffed behind his back, could of course, do nothing about his erection and June simply made things worse by commanding him to kneel still while she drew the tip of her riding crop up the inside of his thigh. Behind his mouth-distending gag Lionel gave a muffled “Uurgh” and received in turn a slap on the leg and a snapped, “Silence!” from his Mistress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.