Contractual Obligations - Cover

Contractual Obligations

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 4: Lunchtime Call

It was the lunchtime on the following day when Allison picked up a call on her mobile. It was Cerys.

“Hi-yer,” Cerrie’s greeting was cheery.

Allison, trying to carry her coffee and sandwich while looking for a table and clutching the phone between her ear and her shoulder, wasn’t quite as chipper. “Hang on, Cerrie, I’m juggling lunch here.” Eventually she managed to get sat down and turned her attention back to the phone. “Sorry ‘bout that. It’s a pain trying to find a seat in here.”

“You should get yourself someone you can send out for lunch,” Cerys laughed.

Allison was embarrassed by what she thought was an oblique allusion to Cerrie’s boyfriend but she let the suggestion go by without comment.

“So, are you going to do this favour for me then?”

Allison had thought about it overnight. In fact she’d thought about nothing else. In fact, she’d woken up, at around three in the morning, in the middle of a very sexy dream, to find she had her fingers inside her pants. She bit her lip. The whole thing was disturbing. It was kinky and unnatural and it was something that she never would have imagined being involved in. But, on the other hand, there was something that drew Allison in to the whole idea.

“Yes,” she said, slowly, “yes, I’ll try to help but I’m not sure if it will be any good.”

“Great! I was sure you’d do it. It will be great, I know it will, and a real surprise for Gordon.”

Just as long as it’s a surprise and not a shock, thought, Allison. She said, “Well, it’ll take me a couple of evenings. How about if we meet up on Friday? I should have something to show you then.”

“That quick? Wow, yes, sure, that’s fine. Do you want to come over for a drink?”

“As long as you don’t have Gordon serving it naked,” Allison said with a laugh and then realised that a woman at the next table was looking at her with a very startled look on her face. She lowered her voice. “Look, I can’t really talk now but that would be fine. How about 8 o’clock?

By the time she got home that evening Allison had thought about how she might help. She had plenty to be going on with. She had taken one of the standard service contracts that the firm used and was busily modifying it on her laptop. She’d managed to bring in many of the ideas that she had picked up from her internet searches. There were two sections that she’d headed up “Rights of the Mistress” and “Duties of the Slave” which brought together all of the things that Cerys had said she wanted to be able to get out of the contract.

Then there was the section on breach of contract and the associated penalties. That bit was very different from the sort of thing she was used to drafting and even though Allison decided that it wasn’t a good idea to be too definitive over what should happen in what circumstance, it was pretty obvious that the contract gave Cerys plenty of scope to make Gordon’s life pretty unpleasant if he didn’t keep up his end of the agreement. Finally she put together some wording on what would happen if Cerys wanted to terminate the agreement. Most of the documents she had seen on-line didn’t appear to give the slave the option for getting out of the agreement, so Allison didn’t include anything about that although she did leave a heading to remind her to discuss it with Cerys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.