Contractual Obligations
Chapter 2: An Evening Drink

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Allison was puzzled and a little concerned by the peculiarly precise way that Cerys had insisted that she turn up exactly at seven o’clock and ring twice on the doorbell. Whatever the cause, though, she wanted to find out what on earth was going on with her friend.

When she got to the apartment, Cerys was her usual pleasant, relaxed and hospitable self. Allison was welcomed in, enthusiastically.

“You had me worried at lunchtime,” Allison said. “I thought you’d been at the gin for breakfast.”

“Sorry,” Cerys apologised. “All will be made clear. Do you want some wine or would you like to start on the gin?” she giggled.

“Wine will be fine,” Allison said. Cerys disappeared into the kitchen and re-emerged clutching two glasses and a bottle of white wine, fresh from the refrigerator and dripping condensation.

The two of them sat down and Cerys poured them each a generous glass.

“Right,” said Allison, “what is all this about? You were being seriously weird at lunchtime. I’ve spent all afternoon trying to work out what you were getting at. It’s been a real distraction.” She lifted her glass. “Cheers!”

“OK.” Cerys took a deep breath and paused, biting her lower lip.

Allison could see that she was nervous about what she was about to say. “It’s all right, Cerrie, I promise not to laugh or anything.”

“OK. Well ... Well, have any of your boyfriends been into anything a bit – well - kinky?”

“Not really. Unless you count a serious fetish for leaving the toilet seat up. I mean Jerry – you remember Jerry? – used to like me to keep my shoes on in bed, which I guess is a bit odd.”

“Especially as you’re usually in trainers!”

“Right. But apart from that no. I mean what are we talking about here? Fifty shades of Grey? He’s invited you up to his red room of pain?”

“No, not at all. Well, quite the reverse really.”

You’ve got a red room of pain?”

“No. Well, no, not really.”

“Not really?” Allison was looking wide-eyed at her friend. “Cerrie, what on earth is this about?”

“All right. Well, look, it’s about this guy.”

“Gordon?”

“Yes, Gordon. Well, Gordon likes certain things. Mainly what he likes is a woman that takes the lead.”

Allison raised an eyebrow. “Is that lead as in showing direction or lead as in ‘collar and’? Oh, good grief Cerrie, why can’t you just have a normal boyfriend?”

“No look, he’s sweet. And he is loaded, too. And he’s a terrific lover too. It’s just that he needs a bit of scene setting...”

“Let me guess. Does this involve you strutting around in a corset and high heels, wielding a bull whip?”

“No. It’s not like that. Really it isn’t.”

Allison looked at Cerys. She was looking really worried. “I’m sorry Cerrie. I didn’t mean to poke fun. You obviously like this guy and if he treats you OK then I’m going to like him too, whatever his little ‘interests’ might be. If you and Gordon are both OK with whatever it is you get up to, it isn’t any of my business what you do in the bedroom.”

“And the kitchen,” Cerrie giggled, “and pretty much anywhere. He’s very, well, enthusiastic. To be honest I’m having fun with it too. I’d never thought about it really but maybe we’ve all got a bit of kink in us if we just find the right opportunity.”

Allison didn’t think that she agreed but she was worried in case her friend thought she wasn’t taking her relationship with Gordon seriously and concerned that Cerys would think her a prude. She laughed a bit nervously, “I hadn’t thought of it like that,” she said, “but if you’re happy I’m cool with it, too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.