BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik
Chapter 27: You Younguns Are All the Same

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: You Younguns Are All the Same - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Jared lay naked on that massage table with his little naked butt sticking up into the air and two gorgeous ladies about to massage his naked body there came a knock at the front door. Before anyone in the room could answer that knock the door handle was being turned and the door opened then in walked Mrs Clusky from next door with another big pile off home baked cookies. She was looking down at the plate in her hands as she walked in and didn’t immediately see what was going on just in front of the TV. When she did look up there were three naked bodies looking straight back at her.

Mrs Clusky froze mid-step as her eyes went from Gloria’s naked body closest to her then to Vanessa’s young naked body opposite her mother’s then to Jared’s naked body laying prone on that bed.

Eventually Mrs Clusky, in her old ‘mother-hubbard’ dress, just let out a low whistle and said, “Well, Lordy, Lordy me! You younguns jist never change. Turn yuh back for a second and y’awl all at it like a bunch of jack-rabbits in matin’ season. And darn it all if it weren’t the same back in my day. Only in them days we used the back of the hay barn. Got a mite prickly at times but that didn’t mind none when you had a fella under yuh!”

Mrs Clusky’s fierce little eyes quickly surveyed the scene again then she headed straight into the kitchen saying as she went, “Well, don’t mind me none. I’ll jist drop these here vitals off then be on my way agin. Thought yuh might be running low on supplies young fella on account of the extra mouths to feed. But looks to me like they is looking after yuh just fine!”

Old Mrs Clusky dropped the plate off onto the kitchen bench then headed back to the front door to leave but not before she gave a few words of her own advice to Gloria and Vanessa. “Now you young fillies mind you look after this here fella. I reckon he’s a goodun and you don’t come across gooduns these days all that regular like. So you look after him now and I reckons as he will look after you two like a real fella oughta!”

The two ladies in question just nodded silently at Jared’s neighbour as she started making her exit. Just as the door was about to close Mrs Clusky popped her head back in and said with another good chuckle, “ ... got kind of a cute butt too don’t yuh reckon, ladies ... that fella lying there ... and I betcha his cow prodder round the corner ain’t all that bad either.”

Mrs Clusky gave the naked girls a very naughty wink then shut the front door as she headed back to her own house just next door. They could all hear her laughing and chuckling all the way home and saying, “Younguns today is all the same as when I was a youngun. Hee hee, they’s just all the same!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.