BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik
Chapter 21: A Nice Dilemma

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: A Nice Dilemma - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

When Jared got back home that Tuesday night from only his second day at Blanke Schande College he was still walking on air. Everything about the day had gone just so well. It got off to a bit of a nervous start when he got called into Miss Eleanor Grimes Ferguson’s office first thing. That incident, however, soon turned into a note of triumph and not tragedy as he first supposed it might. As a result of that meeting Jared now had a pile of application forms to fill in that just might get him full time employment at the college. He was quite looking forward to filling out all those forms and to also finally getting around to telling Gloria and Vanessa which college he was teaching at.

That early morning meeting with the president of BSC and her assistant in training - Katrina Bartell - was not the only thing that had put Jared Michael Reznik in such high spirits. Each of the classes he had taken that day as a substitute teacher had each gone extremely well. Some of the students even came up to him later on in private to thank him for the very inspiring way he had presented the subject of mathematics. For many that subject was just a necessary paper to act as a stepping stone to other second year papers that needed a 101 understanding of mathematics as a prerequisite. But after Jared’s treatment of the subject quite a few students had decided that they would do a few extra mathematics papers just out of pure interest. Knowing that these students seemed to be getting so inspired by his presence in the classroom made Jared feel just ten feet tall and not just the regular five foot and eleven inches that he really was. But there was still just one more thing that really put the icing on the cake for Jared Reznik that Tuesday. That one last thing was something that happened just before he was about to leave BSC for the day and it involved a little visit from Cindy Black.

Jared had been packing up his briefcase after the last class of the day had finished when he heard the door to the lecture room squeak open then squeak closed. When Jared looked up from what he was doing he saw a lovely, young naked BSC student coming down the steps from that doorway toward him. That student was a nude Cindy Black - the girl with the perfect breasts and body and the girl that had played with herself during Jared’s very first teaching session at BSC.

Jared watched as the girl’s tight little tits bounced quickly with each jolt of each step as the girl descended down to the front of the room. Once she was right up to where Jared was standing she looked around a little bit nervously and asked, “Do you remember me? I’m Cindy Black from your first class on Monday morning.”

“Yes, I remember you” said Jared truthfully. “How may I help you, Miss Cindy Black?”

The young girl paused a bit while she gathered her thoughts then said, “Well, I was hoping ... I was hoping you might let me try and jerk you off again and ... and ... and I would like you to ask me to Present myself to you before I do that.”

Jared looked at the girl squarely as he put the last of his things into his briefcase then said, “I hope you know that what you are asking is skirting the bounds of BSC protocol just a little bit. The respected and EXPECTED way of doing things like this is to be ASKED to Present your body and to be ASKED by someone to give them relief should they think they need it. Well that’s according to everything I have been told in the last two days anyway. Doing it the other way round can earn a reprimand if it happens too often - sometimes even just once can invite unnecessary trouble if the governing body finds out. But apart from all that why are you asking ME to do this?”

The naked girl looked quickly down at the floor in just a slightly embarrassed sort of a way then said, “I’ve been at Blanke Schande College for nearly three months now and not one single guy, or girl, has asked me to Present myself to them. Everyone keeps telling me just what perfect little titties I’ve got and what a perfect little body I have but nobody asks me to Present. It seems to me like they think I am TOO perfect and that seems to put people off asking me to Present my tits or my ass or my cunt or anything to them. I work really hard in Miss Yung Wei’s Presenting Class and get looks of claps and cheers from the people watching through the glass wall but I still never get asked to Present my body anywhere outside of that room. Even that skinny chick with no boobs that jerked you off yesterday gets asked to spread her legs and show her clit once or twice a week but I get nothing. I just don’t understand. Is there something wrong with me or is it that I really DO have breasts that are just TOO perfect and that just scares people off.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.