BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik
Chapter 20: Walking on Air

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Walking on Air - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

“Miss Ferguson will see you now, Mr Jared Reznik” said Carol Williams.

Jared Reznik quietly put down the magazine he was reading as he stood up very slowly and headed towards the door to Miss Ferguson’s office. He had no idea why she wanted to see him and looked quickly to the naked young receptionist sitting at her workstation for some clues. She couldn’t give him any so she just shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. All the same she did manage to say to Jared as some form of re-assurance, “Oh, I am sure it is nothing. Probably just some perfunctory thing to do with Teacher Registration papers or some such. You’ll be fine I am sure!”

Jared could tell that the beautiful receptionist before him did not totally believe this line herself as was given away by the quick little heave of her soft, young breasts. They moved up and down quickly as Carol took in a small nervous breath that belied totally her own feelings and indicated to Jared just how he felt about it all too.

Jared Reznik had only just arrived at Blanke Schande College to begin his second day as a substitute teacher in the Science and Mathematics department. This posting was only for one week and so far Jared thought it had gone pretty well judging by how things went just yesterday. He had taken three classes in total and all the students in those classes seemed to take to him quite quickly and warmly. As a result Jared went home that Monday night feeling rather buoyant about things.

The only bugbear at present in his own mind was the fact that he still had not said anything to Gloria Benson or her daughter Vanessa Benson about where he was teaching. Jared had fully intended to tell them but the occasion never seemed to present itself properly for such a disclosure. That was mainly because both women had arrived home late from a mother and daughter shopping expedition. They had been out all day buying lovely new clothes after the terrible tragedy of their home burning down at the hands of Gloria’s now incarcerated husband. When they got in they both had a quick bite to eat then promptly fell asleep together on the sofa in front of the TV. Jared found himself once again ferrying them both back to bed and that was the end of the night. Jared himself had gone to bed early too - on the little camp stretcher he had set up for himself in the dining room area.

After a good night’s sleep Jared had traveled to BSC again just this Tuesday morning in quite high spirits and went about quietly setting up the room for his first session of the day. That was when he got the message to go and see the President of BSC before that first class started. Jared looked at his watch which told him that he still had just over half an hour to go. Even though it was Eleanor Grimes Ferguson that was calling for him he still did not like the idea of being late for a class ... either as a teacher or a student!

Right now Jared Reznik put all those thoughts aside as he walked through the door of that office to meet the naked woman on the other side. He was immediately greeted by the naked President of BSC and another naked woman he had not met before.

“Hello, Mr Reznik” began Miss Ferguson. “I shan’t keep you long. And this is Katrina Bartell ... my assistant in training. She is an executive member of the BSC Board but I am training her up for much bigger things. I believe she will one day make a fine President of BSC herself. Anyway, let me continue and won’t you please take a seat.”

Jared sat down in the seat nearest him and quickly surveyed the two naked women before him. Miss Ferguson was a solid lady with quite an ample bosom that flopped about quite a bit as she moved and gesticulated with her hands. Anyone watching would know instantly that she neither cared nor thought about this ‘flopping’ motion of her breasts in the least. She had lived totally naked for many years now making it all just as natural to her as breathing itself.

The other naked woman was, of course, much younger and just so immaculately presented. Her naked skin looked just so beautifully smooth and inviting to the touch. Her breasts were not overly big but were very cute all the same with two very dark skinned nipples and accompanying areolae. Jared quickly scanned down to her crotch and caught sight of a tight little landing strip of black pubic hair dropping down in a narrow band into her vaginal cleft just below. That vaginal cleft then housed the most abundant amount of inner pussy lip Jared thought he had ever seen. To Jared those lovely folds looked like they could have burst out from between the woman’s legs any minute and gobbled him up in one mouthful.

This young, naked woman before Jared sat down in her own chair as Jared sat down in his and because this was Blanke Schande College she sat with her legs wide apart. Modesty of any kind was forbidden here. This positioning of the woman’s legs gave Jared a sweeping view right up and along her legs to a full and glorious view of her ‘exploding’ labia minora. That view was then wonderfully enhanced by this woman’s hands moving down to her genitalia to spread those inner lips apart so that they now splayed out and over her labia majora. Jared could now see that exquisite line of soft pink flesh bracketed by the clitoris at one end and the vaginal and anal holes at the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.