BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik
Chapter 19: Happy Ejaculating

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Happy Ejaculating - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Just before Jared knew he was about to spurt he motioned his hands for the young girl to stop. Jared’s penis was throbbing with sexual energy and the knob had gone very tight and shiny as they do just before the penis climaxes. Jared then got one of the students to get a long yard ruler and some white board makers as he edged over to the wall.

“What we have to do when I spurt” Jared explained, “is to measure how high the spurt goes and how far it travels before it hits the ground. I want someone else to stand over there to quickly observe the path the parabolic arc takes against this wall then dot the wall with white board markers to trace that arc. OK ... let’s finish this off!”

Jared motioned to the girl with the puffy, button breasts to continue - which she did. She put her warm, little gentle hand back around Jared’s inflated penile shaft and began oscillating it up and down that shaft again. All Jared could do was clench his teeth in pleasure as the moment built up within his loins ... then he spurted!

Everyone watched carefully as Jared Reznik’s big cock bucked several times in orgasmic pleasure as it squirted three big streams of semen up into the air. Those streams formed three lovely parabolic curves before splatting down onto the polished wooden floor. The guy with the yard ruler was right there measuring the distance of splat-down from Jared’s cock plus the height of the trajectory. Someone else also began to mark the wall with a whiteboard marker so everyone else could see the parabolic path those semen splats had taken.

While all that was being done Jared found his cock getting cleaned up by the girl with the perfect breasts. She had gone and retrieved some tissues from somewhere and was now very gingerly wiping off the residual semen from the tip of Jared’s penis where it had fired out from.

Very quietly she said, “My name is Cindy Black by the way and I am sorry for teasing you before by masturbating under the table. I WAS trying to give you an erection but that was wrong of me if I was not also prepared to help you deal with the erection that I gave you. This IS actually the very first time I have touched a man’s penis and I think you have a very lovely one and I would be much braver next time to give you some ‘relief’ if I ever give you an erection again!”

Jared looked down at the poor girl and just said, “You will probably give me lots of erections over the week that I am here, Cindy. I think you have the most perfect looking breasts a girl can possibly have and if you do give me another erection I will let you know so you can help relieve me of the problem. OK!”

The young girl smiled up at Jared and said, “That’s a deal, Mr Reznik, that’s a deal!”

The girl then gave Jared’s now deflated cock a little kiss just before Jared gave everyone their week’s assignment.

“What I want you all to do this week” Jared said as he re-adjusted all of his clothing, “is for the boys to masturbate a lot and all of you to study the parabolic curves the semen takes as it shoots out of their penises. Based on what you have been studying you should all be able to generate the necessary equations to calculate all the various parameters around those ejaculations. You’ll need to be able to show mathematically and graphically what difference the angle of ejaculation makes to the overall height and distance of the arc. You should also be able to formulate speed and acceleration equations for your ejaculated spurts based on the gravitional forces acting on the mass of those semen globules. I also want you to do your own research on the exit speed of ejaculate as it leaves the penis and what force and energy the body needs to expend to do that. And...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.