BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: I Have an Idea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: I Have an Idea - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Jared drove off to Blanke Schande College the furrowed brow he was sporting was a dead give away that he was worried about something. What it was that that was troubling his thoughts was the fact that he still hadn’t told Gloria and Vanessa, his new temporary ‘flatmates’, where exactly it was that he would be teaching this week. This action was deliberate on Jared’s part because he was scared that they would react adversely to the idea of him working in a place where all the girls were totally naked all the time! Jared was scared that they would come to see him as some sort of a pervert and thus robbing him of the hero status he was currently enjoying. This change in attitude might then necessitate their quicker than advertised departure from his home. And even though the last six days had been some of the most tumultuous days Jared had ever seen the fact still remained that they also contained some of the best days he had ever seen on account of these two lovely creatures now sleeping in his house.

By the time Jared arrived in the carpark of BSC he had resolved in his own mind that he would tell Gloria Benson and her daughter all about his day - not leaving out any detail - and let those chips fall where they may. Even though the response might be negative he still preferred that response to a positive response that orbited around a lie - or even just the omission of a little bit of truth. This decision seemed to put Jared in a much better frame of mind for facing the onslaught again of wave after wave of lovely, naked female bodies!

An hour after arriving in BSC’s carpark saw Mr Jared Reznik standing in front of his first class of freshman students ready to hang onto every word he said. And of course half of those students were completely naked because half of those students sitting before him were female of course. Jared looked out across rows of smiling, chattering faces accompanied by rows of lovely swinging breasts. Some of those breasts where very large and some were very small. Some had whopping big, dark nipples while others had tight little pink ones. And some of those breasts were just breathtaking in their beauty.

One girl in particular, who was sitting right in the front row of the lecture room, had just the most awesome pair of tits Jared thought he had ever seen. Their shape was just so tight and feminine in every single sense of the word. The top slope of those breasts swept down in a perfect ski slope fashion towards the girl’s nipples then they did just a very quick upward tilt that kept those nipples pointing slightly upward and directly at Jared’s face.

The girl herself was also very cute in a way that seems almost exclusive to teenage girls. Her jet black hair was pulled back into two plaited pigtails that bobbed around her shoulders as she talked and moved. The swing of those pigtails enhanced beautifully the bob and swing of the girl’s tits and Jared got the distinct impression that she knew it. Jared also got the distinct impression that this very cute and very naked girl was aiming those pointy breasts of hers directly at him. Jared also knew that he was headed for a boner!

Once all the introductions were over and Jared had explained where the usual teacher was for this class he settled down to answering some routine questions about quadratic and simultaneous equations. Most of the questions were of a re-visionary nature based on some course work their regular professor of mathematics had set them all. What’s more Jared Reznik even started to almost forget that he was in a classroom full of gorgeous, naked girls. Once he got talking about equations, graphs, variables, intersecting lines and all the stuff that he was very familiar with he stopped seeing a horde of bouncing breasts staring back at him and just started seeing a room full of students trying to earn a grade in a university paper. And that is the way it was until that very cute girl up the front spread her legs!

The seating and desk arrangement in the lecture theater was of a fairly standard nature. It was a matter of just four long bench tops running the length of the room between the two doors that serviced the place. The bench tops were tiered on four different levels with individual chairs behind them for the students. The front of each level had no skirt of any description to obstruct the view of each student’s legs and knees as they sat in their positions during a lecture. Anyone standing up the front had a fairly clear view of whatever was going on under each bench top - particularly the front row where there were no other students sitting ahead of it to impair that view. Thus it was that this gorgeous little girl with the gorgeous little tits could not only display her lovely bosom to good effect she could also display her lovely, female erogenous zone to good effect too - and she did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.