BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: The 6:00Am Alarm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The 6:00Am Alarm - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

“Would you like to fuck me?” the voice behind Jared’s back said.

Jared spun round from the kitchen sink where he was peeling some very odd shaped potatoes. When he saw who it was that had addressed him like that he dropped the two spuds in his hands straight down onto the floor. It was the sixteen year old Vanessa Benson and she wasn’t waiting for a reply but was starting to unbutton her blouse in anticipation of the positive response she somehow knew that she was going to get - and she wasn’t wrong either!

Jared moved a step closer as he felt his groin begin to surge with sexual energy. He watched this very pretty teenager strip out of all her clothes. The soft pink blouse came undone first revealing Vanessa’s soft pink bra. Both items were soon on the floor as Vanessa’s pert little breasts thrust forward towards Jared’s waiting body. The soft pink, pleated skirt that adorned Vanessa’s shapely legs, thighs and waist was unzipped at the side and allowed to drop to the floor as the now topless girl stood in just her soft, pink underwear - a very skimpy micro thong. Vanessa’s hands soon discarded that too so that she was now totally naked before Jared Reznik and looking fantastic.

Of course Jared’s eyes went straight to her patch of exquisite, dark pubic bush that crowned off Vanessa’s beautiful vagina. That pubic patch highlighted magnificently the beautiful light skin of Vanessa’s totally nude body - not like last Wednesday afternoon when her naked body had been a horrible bluish color and covered in smears of dirt. That unappealing appearance had been doubly enhanced by the dirty, matted hair twisting its way around Vanessa’s head. That dark hair, however, was now washed and beautifully presented as its tresses bounced around this naked girl’s face and adorned her naked body in a spectacular fashion. The dark hair between her legs looked just as lovely too.

It wasn’t long after disrobing that Vanessa was lying on the bean-bag by the television with a naked Jared on top of her. His massive erection was very firmly embedded in her sweet virginal pussy as his tongue danced around her lovely light skinned areola circles.

Jared could feel every quiver of his penis as it was massaged by Vanessa’s tight little body and he just kept pounding it deep and hard down between her legs. Just as Jared felt his climax beginning to build to its crescendo he looked up and got the fright of his life. Old Mrs Clusky was in the room too and looking down at him and chuckling. In his embarrassment Jared turned his face towards Vanessa’s pretty little face to apologize for this unexpected intrusion. But that was when he got another horrible fright. It wasn’t her face anymore. It was Mrs Clusky’s face.

“Oh, SHIT!” cried Jared. “I’m rooting my eighty year old neighbor!”

Jared tried to pull away but couldn’t. Mrs Clusky was holding on too tightly so all Jared could think to do was scream for help ... and it came! And that help was in the form of a digital watch beeping away its 6:00am alarm call just by Jared’s ear.

The double cadence of that high pitched electronic tone became Jared’s angel of deliverance. It woke him from his slumber and the clutches of night’s plutonian shore and the unfortunate ending to what had started out as a very good dream indeed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.