BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: This Is All Just Too Weird

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: This Is All Just Too Weird - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The face looking down into Jared’s face was the same face that had just kissed him on the side of the cheek as he slept. That face now quickly retreated as Jared tried to sit up. As Jared finally got himself upright a warm cup of coffee was presented to him which he readily accepted. This still made him none the wiser as to who had kissed him on the face because the person that had handed him the drink had disappeared back into Jared’s kitchen and out of his sight.

As Jared drank the coffee and his level of real time cognition improved he got the distinct impression that something was wrong. Jared looked about the room as he took sips from the mug in his hand but still could not work out what it was he should be seeing or NOT seeing. Then it all dawned on him with crystal clarity.

It wasn’t that something was wrong it was more like the fact that something was very, very right. What Jared realized was - was that he was not seeing any mess. No half eaten cake. No empty pizza platter. No cake crumbs scattered across the floor. No beer cans sitting in puddles of their own spilt contents. No piles of clothes and towels on the sofa. No empty wine bottle under the table. No wine bottle cork under the TV. No plastic plates and pizza crusts under the TV either. Just nothing. No mess what-so-ever! The place was totally cleaned up!

Jared just rubbed his eyes in disbelief then looked down at his own body. He was in his own pajamas! Someone had cleaned him up while he slept and changed him into his pajamas. No wonder he had slept so well not being in that prickly old suit again. Jared also felt his own face only to discover that it was still unshaven - two days of stubble to get rid of!

Eventually Jared pulled himself up to his own kitchen table and just sat there with his coffee trying once again to comprehend all that was happening. He looked around the room once again then cast his eye down the passage way towards his bedroom. That’s when he saw her! If ever Jared Reznik believed in angels then he did in that one moment of time as the most gorgeous creature he had ever seen came walking down that passage way towards him.

What Jared saw was a very pretty woman he had never seen in his life before. She had lovely dark hair that flounced around her very pretty face as she moved and a shape that had all the right curves in all the right places. She was wearing a lovely short, white skirt and a tight pink blouse that gave full expression to her tight little breasts sticking out through the material. And the legs dropping down out of that short skirt were just amazing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.