BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: No Time for Modesty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: No Time for Modesty - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Before Jared’s neighbor spoke another word she tossed off the old oilskin raincoat she had draped around her then said, “It belonged to my grand-pappy. That’s why the darned thing is so big. My he was a big man. One swing from his left fist would have sent that fella clear across the state line. And this thing here once belonged to my great, great, grand-pappy! He used to hunt rhinos with it in Africa afore us white fellas messed everything up.”

Mrs Clusky was looking proudly at the firearm that was nearly taller than she was. She still held it proudly in her hands as she spoke while Jared just looked on in more and more complete bewilderment.

Jared found himself looking at a massive and very old flintlock elephant gun from the 1850s. He had dabbled in firearms briefly many years ago and he recognized this beast as a wide bore, Belgium made elephant gun that safari hunters would use to catch big game ... really BIG game! This was before the advent of today’s high powered, high velocity, armor piercing weapons now available for the same task.

Mrs Clusky could tell Jared looked concerned so quickly added, “Don’t worry none. The thing ain’t loaded and hasn’t fired a shot for nigh on a hundred years now. And I reckon it’d blow us ALL to hell if we even tried. But that don’t mean I still wouldn’t have whipped that fella’s sorry ass with it if he tried to turn nasty on me. I woulda givin’ him the cold steel of that there barrel right up his ass-hole until it was sticking right outa his mouth.”

Jared just stared at his neighbor without the faintest doubt that she meant exactly what she said and she just stared back with the biggest and proudest grin that the little old woman could muster.

Suddenly the woman got all agitated and started barking orders again. “Lansakes!” she said followed by, “What are we doin’ here gabberin’. These poor things need to get dry and warm or we’ll be buryin’ them next. Now you go fetch all the towels you can find and lots of warm clothes. It don’t have to be nothin’ fancy just so long as they is dry. Go on now. Move yourself sonny!”

Jared jumped to immediately and was back in no time at all with a big pile of towels and all the clothes he could carry. He dumped them all down on the sofa away from the water all over the floor then looked to Mrs Clusky for his next instruction.

She just looked at the big pile of stuff on the sofa and said, “Well don’t just stand there with yuh mouth open. Git them wet things off them girls before they both freeze to death. No time to be modest about nothin’. I’m sure you’ve seen your fair share of naked girls in your time. I’ll do this one here and you get to work on that one.”

Jared looked down at the semi-comatosed girl in front of him. It was the daughter and probably not more than sixteen years old at the most. And Mrs Clusky was right - she really did look like she was at deaths door as did the mother too.

Jared watched as the old woman started peeling off the wet nightie of the mother so he followed suit with the daughter. He couldn’t help but feel a very strong twinge of guilt as the young girl’s breasts became fully exposed once the wet material was off over her head and lying in a puddle on the floor. Those breasts were just so young and sweet with little tight nipples that pointed straight up at the ceiling. There was also a soft band of white bikini line skin around those breasts that just highlighted their sweetness even more.

Jared had to stop himself thinking too deeply about what he was doing and had to work hard to push aside his feelings of guilt at stripping this young girl naked in such a vulnerable state. He did this as he proceeded to pull off her white cotton panties exposing his eyes to the full view of her soft black pubic hair and the gentle folds of the teenager’s genitalia just below those tight curls.

Mrs Clusky then threw him a towel and said, “Make sure you get her good an’ dry all over especially up between her legs. Don’t want her to get no chaffing in those parts. No girl enjoys that ... nor you fellas neither I shouldn’t guess!”

Mrs Clusky gave another little chuckle and smiled at Jared before saying, “Go on now. No time to be shy. A person’s gotta do what they gotta do when they gotta do it!”

Jared swallowed hard but did as he was instructed. Very gingerly he began dabbing the naked young girl all over with the towel he had. He was extremely gentle when drying her puffy little breasts and was even more cautious as he moved the towel across her nipples.

Just as Jared was moving the towel away from the girl’s breasts and moving it down towards her pubic region the lights flickered back on and the whole house began to hum as clocks, TVs, refrigerators and lots of other appliances burst back into life again.

“Yippee!” shouted Mrs Clusky. “The saints be praised. We got power again!”

Mrs Clusky then looked sharply at Jared and said, “Now young fella I’m goin’ back home to make up a big batch of hot broth ... just like my old granny used to make. You carry on here with these two young fillies then when they’s dry and dressed in whatever you want to put ‘em in get them tucked up in your bed with lots of warm blankets and I’ll be back in a jiffy to feed ‘em up. I reckon they is gonna need a whole truck load of hot broth when they both come round again. Look ... I think they are lookin’ better already. They ain’t so blue no more.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.