BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7: Well Shit My Shorts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Well Shit My Shorts - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jared’s mind didn’t remember a lot of the detail after that moment of cunnilingus at BSC with that young, blonde receptionist. He remembered getting shown around some very impressive science labs filled with all the usual paraphernalia and he remembered the old professor droning on about his up coming vacation abroad. Apart from that all Jared really remembered was just seeing more and more lovely naked girls in all shapes and sizes. Some of those girls he had to brush passed quite closely to in some of the crowded corridors. Those details Jared’s mind had no trouble remembering as he recalled the feel of some of those soft breasts pressing into his arm as they moved past. Jared also remembered very clearly that his cock had been in a constant state of semi arousal and that feeling did not go away until he was back home and his girlfriend had walked in then walked out again with two suitcases of her stuff.

That reliving that thought acted like a cup of cold water being thrown in Jared’s face. It woke him up again with quite a start but still feeling no less depressed than he had felt last night as he climbed into the grog.

“Ah ... fuck it all!” Jared murmured into his hands as he lifted himself up off the bean-bag he had slept in all night. Jared stood up in yesterday’s sweaty clothes and looked across to the table he had set so lovingly for Amanda’s birthday.

As Jared surveyed the scene he let out another expletive. “Well shit my shorts!” Jared said as he looked in disbelief at a half eaten birthday cake and a totally empty pizza platter lying half out of the oven.

“I must have eaten my way through all that tucker without even knowing it” Jared said to himself. His mouth was open wide as his mind tried but failed to comprehend how he could have eaten so much food without remembering a single thing about it.

“Jeez ... I must have been totally blotto” Jared said with a small laugh and certain amount of pride in this newly discovered achievement.

Jared stood motionless for several minutes as his mind once again raced back through everything that had taken place in just the last twenty four hours. It had all been one hell of a ride Jared thought to himself.

“Well, come on now Jared Reznik - time to pull yourself together” he said as he looked at his unshaven face in a large mirror hanging over the sofa on the far wall. “Things can’t possibly get much worse young man. Now let’s get this place tidied up and let’s get back out there and find a job.”

Jared gave his own reflection a salute as he turned towards the mess on the table and in the kitchen. Just as he turned the sky outside the kitchen window lit up with one almighty flash of lightning followed exactly one second later by one mother of all sonic booms. The boom of thunder was so loud and forceful it rattled the whole house and everything in side of it. It also made Jared jump right out of his skin but not before he uttered the mother of all expletives when the lights in the room flickered and went dead.

“Awwww FUCK!” Jared cried. “Just what I need right now! I’m filthy, the house is filthy and I’ve got no electricity. Shit, shit, and double shit!”

Jared threw himself back down onto the bean-bag and cried out, “Come on God, if yer gonna kill me do it now but stop messin’ with me will you! For crying out loud!”

Jared carried on ranting at the ceiling for several minutes until he heard what sounded like a scream. It was a woman’s scream followed by some loud shouting coming from down the street. That shouting involved a man’s voice cursing and swearing at the woman followed by the slamming of wooden doors then more shouting and swearing. That was then followed by the faint sound of glass or porcelain being smashed up inside the house.

Jared didn’t stir too much at this domestic upset. It had happened several times this year already with nothing coming of it apart from the shouting and the slamming of doors. The breaking glass sound was new though but not enough to make Jared feel overly concerned.

After just a few minutes of this it all went quiet again and Jared thought things might have returned to some form of normalcy in his quiet little street of Upland in the San Bernardino County ... but he was wrong ... so very, very wrong!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.