BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: The Naked Stranger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Naked Stranger - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jared just stared at the lady for awhile then he started to laugh.

“Oh ... I am so sorry! Please forgive me” responded Jared. “I must look like a complete idiot! I’ve got an appointment in the Admin Block with the college’s Head of Science and Mathematics Department but I had no idea Blanke Schande College was ... was ... was ... was some sort of ... of ... of ... a nudie place!”

The naked woman standing before Jared Reznik looked a little bit hurt at the college being described as just a ‘nudie place’ so she responded with, “Well, what’s wrong with that!? Everyone that studies and works here just loves that aspect of the place. It has made the college a world leader and total female nudity has just so many positive spin-offs that it is a wonder all the other colleges across the USA haven’t done the same yet!”

Suddenly Jared felt embarrassed and alarmed at the fact that he was upsetting this lovely naked woman whom he had never met before so he quickly interjected with, “Oh, look, I am so sorry. I can see I have upset you and I didn’t mean to. This is all just such a surprise to me but I am getting used to it very quickly and I think I will be fine. So, if you could just point me in the direction of the Admin Block then I will be on my way and you can be on yours. And thankyou very much for taking the time to ask if I was OK. You are very thoughtful and kind.”

The naked woman standing before Jared came a bit closer and said, “You can always tell ‘first timers’ to BSC. They all get out of their cars looking like stunned fish but they all soon get over it. The men are usually way more embarrassed by it all than the women and they all get boners - without exception - just like the one you’ve got now!”

Jared suddenly looked down at his trousers and realized that his penis had been pushing out in front of his pants ever since he saw that naked cheerleading squad go by. As if almost by instinct Jared put his hands down over his groin but the naked woman before him just brushed them aside and asked, “If you want I can help relieve you of some of that tension in your cock. I know my naked body is probably causing it so I don’t mind helping to fix it.”

Jared found himself swallowing hard before saying, “What ... you mean ... you mean ... you mean here and now? You will jerk me off right here in the carpark!?”

The naked woman smiled again at Jared and said, “Yes, but only if you are happy with it. Otherwise I will just carry on my way and leave you be ... well ... which is it?”

Jared once again let his eyes scan up and down this naked woman’s lovely body before slowly nodding at her to proceed with what she had just proposed. At that nod the woman moved right in close and unzipped Jared’s trousers and let his long stiff cock poke out into the open air. Next she gently wrapped that hard, erect shaft in her soft gentle hand and began to massage it up and down its length.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.