BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3: Where the Hell Am I?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Where the Hell Am I? - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jared had just driven twenty miles from where he and Amanda lived in Upland, Los Angeles to Blanke Schande College which was not all that far from the Riverside district of Los Angeles. He had fed the address given to him by Carol Williams into his car’s GPS and had driven straight there without any bother. And now he stood in the carpark of Blanke Schande College feeling very happy with himself and very smug in the knowledge that this place was going to be no different to any other tertiary institution he had worked in. That was until he saw one of the college’s cheerleading squads walk right passed his car!

One minute Jared Reznik was thinking how pleasant a day it was turning out to be after all and what sort of a cake he should buy for his girlfriend’s birthday when he returned home. Then the next minute he was in a total and absolute spin as fifteen of the most beautiful teenage girls he had ever seen sauntered past his car. The fact that these fifteen girls were incredibly beautiful was not what had put him into a complete spin but the fact that they were all completely naked.

The fifteen girls wandering past his car had absolutely nothing on at all. Well to be honest that wasn’t quite true. They each did have an arm band that gave the name of the cheerleading squad they belonged to but that was all. Every other part of their gorgeous little bodies was completely naked and open for viewing by Jared’s hungry little eyes.

Jared saw them coming as they walked up towards the car in all their full frontal glory. He could hear their girly chatter and giggles and he could see the jiggle of their lovely teenaged breasts as they bounced up and down with each stride. Jared’s eyes also found themselves tracing an unavoidable path from those very cute titties with their very puffy nipples down to the girls’ Venus Mounds riding along at the top of their legs. Each of these girls had a completely shaved pussy patch and Jared Reznik found himself with a totally unimpeded view of fifteen of the sexiest vaginas he had ever seen. Some of those vaginas had very full sets of inner pussy lips that splayed out across the outer pussy lips in gay abandon while others had outer pussy lips that completely swallowed up totally any view of the inner pussy lips.

Jared didn’t have long to enjoy this sudden parade of very erotic teenage flesh because the naked girls were soon heading away from him as they passed his position and carried on towards one of the football fields where a game was about to commence. As they moved away Jared just stared in utter confusion at what he was seeing. He had just seen fifteen incredibly well toned, beautiful, naked female bodies with bouncing breasts and butt cheeks walk by his car and disappear into the distance. Jared watched in stunned silence as this naked cheer-leading squad made its way towards the football field to merge with whatever else was going on down there.

Once the naked girls were gone Jared spun round and leaned into the roof of his car and put his head into his hands.

“Where the hell am I?” he muttered to himself.

With that thought in his mind Jared took out the piece of paper he had written the directions on as per Carol Williams’ instructions. Everything was in order. Jared knew he had also entered the right address into his car’s GPS unit. However, despite knowing all that he still doubted totally that he was in the right place.

“Hello there. You look a bit confused. Can I help you with anything?”

Jared snapped out of his bewilderment and spun round to face whomever it was that was asking if he was OK.

Once again Jared Reznik found himself going into another spin as a very pretty and totally naked woman stood before him. Jared guessed her to be in her early thirties at the most. Her body was no where near as well toned as those cheerleaders were but she was still very pretty indeed. This naked woman had a lovely sweet smile and very soft looking, green eyes. Her naked body was starting to round out a bit as a result of the aging process but she still had all the right curves in all the right places and her breasts were no exception. They were big and round but still quite firm with soft pink nipples standing erect right in the middle of each areola. This woman also had a very full mound of pubic hair that was slightly darker in color than the hair on her head.

Jared’s confused pause caused the woman to ask the same question again to which she got the reply, “Umm ... errr ... arrrr ... well yes ... yes, there is one thing you can help me with. Tell me ... is this place Blanke Schande College or have I taken a wrong turn somewhere?”

The naked woman just looked at Jared with what looked like a sort of pity in her eyes and said, “Why of course it’s Blanke Schande College. Why else would I be talking to a total stranger in the nude!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.