BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: Just Like Any Other College

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Just Like Any Other College - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

It only took half an hour sitting in Hungry Jack’s Pancake House for Jared Reznik to calm down a bit and to start thinking a bit more clearly than he had earlier. Jared had decided that something must be really bothering Amanda for her to act the way she did that morning. Jared had also quickly knotted out a plan of action that would hopefully mend this rift that seemed to be separating them.

What Jared had planned to do was to first check out the job vacancy he had circled in his newspaper just that morning. After that he was going to go shopping for a lovely big birthday cake for Amanda.

“Surely, she will appreciate that!” Jared said to himself as he finished off a plate of pancakes before opening up the newspaper he had brought with him.

As Jared opened the newspaper a lovely trim waitress passed by and topped up his coffee cup.

“Thankyou ma’am” said Jared as he watched her trim little butt disappear around a corner as the pretty little girl filled up yet more cups with her endless supply of the hot beverage.

As the girl moved about Jared could also not but help notice the young girl’s cleavage. The blouse she was wearing was probably just one size too small which made the material press firmly into the curves of the waitress’s lovely young body. The effect of this was to make her pert little boobs stick out a bit more than they needed to. Those cute little boobs and the girl’s trim waist and butt cheeks coupled with her sweet smiling face became just a little piece of eye candy for Jared that helped brighten up a day that had not started out all that promising.

After the girl had gone Jared, with a little smile on his face, opened out the newspaper to the Job Vacancy section and looked for the job vacancy listing he had circled earlier that morning. Between sips of hot coffee his finger found the spot and alighted neatly down onto those three letter ... B S C. The listing read as follows...

B S C (Blanke Schande College) is looking for an experienced Mathematics Teacher to substitute for one of our tutors going on Long Service Leave. The posting will only be for six weeks but may lead to further Substitute Postings or even Full Time Employment depending on how the successful applicant handles this first six week posting. For further information please contact the college on the phone number or the email address listed below.

Jared took out his smart phone and loaded in the contact number and email address as listed in the advert. After reading through the rest of the paper and downing another two cups of coffee Jared got out his phone again and dialed the number he had just entered.

A young receptionist by the name of Carol Williams answered the call. After the usual introductions and general chit-chat she explained to Jared that the posting would start in four weeks time when the current tutor headed off overseas for a six week holiday. The girl then gave Jared a few other details about what the job involved according to a profile sheet she had been handed by the Head of the Science and Mathematics department of Blanke Schande College.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.