Niece on a Boat
Chapter 15: More

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: More - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

Sean, lying on his bunk in the main cabin, had heard the gist of what had been going on on the other side of the thin, ill-fitting old concertina door. Freddie was gently fucking their stunning sister-in-law on the other bunk, so Sean was especially pleased when the door opened and his naked niece appeared. He shifted to make room.

“Oooh that’s lucky,” she grinned as she lay down and rubbed her bush on his throbbing cockhead, while his long arm went over her firm, warm body.

“Another minute and I’d have been asleep,” he joked.

“Oh I know,” said Lara, nudging him to get on top of her, “and then no mother-daughter fuckfest for the lazy pirate.”

“You look as though you’ve been having a fuckfest already,” he looked down between her open thighs.

“Mmmm, hope you like a pussy with like a mugful of nephew cum in it.”

“Oh yes, I think it just needs diluting a bit, before it suits such a bad girl.” He lined his cockhead up and found it sliding straight in with a smooth, delicious, creamy resistance. He fucked a few delicate strokes before finding he was in to the hilt.

“Ooooh,” Lara thrust up her potent pelvis to welcome his entire hefty nine-and-a-fraction inches and rub her fat labia against him, while her deft girlie hands urged him on. Sean began to fuck, as she clearly needed. Her strong young body came alive, bucking and thrusting, quickly finding the timing while her pussy seemed to clench round his cock. Her knees were wide apart and level with her waist, to get every millimetre in and a good squish on her vulva with every thorough penetration.

She grinned tensely back up at him; cute, loving it and wanting more. Her tits were plump and flushed, the nipples dark and erect, while her tummy muscles stood out working at thrusting her pelvis up to maximise the fuck. Seriously she was as awesome as she looked. Her amazing multicoloured eyes shone with excitement as she urged him to go faster and harder. God. If ever there was a girl made for sex, here she was. Her arousal grew more and more intense over the next couple of minutes...

“Aaagghhh!” she groaned, and he started to cum, already, because her pulsating pussy was spasming powerfully round his cock, while her hands had moved onto his lower back to press him in, as deep as his outsize cock could reach, with each desperate thrust, to spurt his load way, way up in her chest somewhere.

Thrust, thrust, he went, squirting powerfully each time, while she shuddered and groaned and gasped, pressing back to make the most of her third cock and each of its many, many millimetres.

Finally her manic body began to relax, and with a few more spasms and thrusts she gripped him steadily, deep in her, before relaxing with a loud, happy sigh.

Sean held himself on his elbows for half a minute while she returned to earth, then eased off to the side against the hull. Lara rolled onto her side facing away, and snuggled backwards into him. He put a long, loving arm across her. On the other side of the cabin Freddie and June had just finished too.

“They seem to have enslaved you rather thoroughly,” said her mother.

“I don’t think we’re the first are we?” replied Lara. “They must capture girls all the time. They know exactly how to make it so they can just help themselves to us.”

“Too true,” nodded June, “they’re clearly extremely lustful. I think we’re in for more of the same, if we can’t escape.”

“I think I’ll do my teeth and then flee into the forward cabin and lock the door.”

“Good idea.”

So when Mark woke in the morning he found he’d been rolled to the side of the bed and his mother and sister were having sex next to him. His slender, beautiful mother was on her back, fondling Lara who was on all fours over her with her legs apart. Lara’s long hair was draped all over their mother while the long, feminine model’s fingers caressed the pert tits and did something exciting to her pussy. Lara was gasping gleefully.

“Morning Mark,” she said. “Ready for action?” She grinned down at his tingling erection.

“Oh,” he made to cover it up but his mother reached out and stopped him.

“My turn I believe,” she said, “if you don’t mind darling?”

“No,” said Mark and Lara together.

Lara left them to it and went out to the cockpit, where the twins were in shorts getting ready to sail.

Mark couldn’t believe he was going to fuck his own mother, but with her fingers round his cock it was like he didn’t have a choice! Anyway she was his parent, right? It was her job to tell him what was right and wrong, not the other way round. Plus she was stunning and now that his cock knew what a pussy felt like it wasn’t letting him turn one down. He let her pull him onto her and guide his cock into her waiting pussy.

It was wonderful, and perhaps a bit more survivable than his sister’s.

“Don’t worry about when you cum,” his mother smiled up at him, all on his side like Lara had been, “just enjoy it. It’ll come right, with practice, if you see what I mean.”

Mark started to fuck, applying everything he’d learned recently.

“Can I help?” asked Lara in the cockpit.

“You could slip on that little stretch skirt and tube top and winch the mainsail?” smiled Freddie.

Lara retrieved the two slips of clothing from the cockpit floor where she’d left them, and slid them on. “Aaahh,” she winced as the cold, wet fabric chilled her and made her nipples pop out. She went forward with Sean, who pulled in the anchor while she warmed up winding the winch. They set the jib together, backed it to bear away, and they were sailing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.