Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 12: Dinghy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Dinghy - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

“Lara!” her uncles and mother shouted, but she’d gone deep and it was several seconds before she surfaced, twenty yards or more to leeward.

“It’s great!” she shouted, before turning and swimming off into the ocean.

“Quick!” Freddie was urging the dinghy towards the stern. He and Sean threw it into the water. Freddie pulled it back in by its painter rope and clambered in. He left the others to get the sails down, pulled the little oars out of their clips, fitted them into the rowlocks and set off after his wild niece.

“Foresail, Mark,” Sean pointed, while he rushed to lower the mainsail. “June, watch her, point to her, for Freddie!”

June watched her naked daughter swimming away, with her strong crawl. Lara was trying to adjust to the waves, which were not quite a foot high but enough to make it very different from a swimming pool. Still, she was receding quite quickly, and not listening. June raised her arm and pointed, trying to hold it steady.

Freddie tried not to bend the short, feeble aluminium oars in his urgency. Already it wasn’t that easy to see Lara in the waves and the gentle swell. He saw June pointing and gave thanks to his twin. Now he could row steadily without looking behind every few strokes.

When he did look, he found he was gaining, though not very quickly. She was swimming steadily east, away from the boat. He rowed on, and on. He heard the boat’s engine start, to his huge relief. He looked again. Lara was a bit closer, slowing down finally. Only fifty yards perhaps. The yacht was moving, though June’s arm was wavering ... she’d lost track.

Freddie looked over his shoulder again ... where was Lara? He couldn’t see her. Then the slight swell lifted her. She was still swimming, crawl, but not as cleanly. She was veering to the right. He rowed on for a minute, seeing the yacht moving round in a wide semicircle, to get ahead of Lara. He looked again.

“Lara!” he called, seeing her swimming determinedly on, “stop!”

She didn’t though. He had to row for another minute, until he was alongside her. She was tiring fast now. He got ahead and pulled across into her path. Sean was throttling back the yacht’s engine, having done likewise fifty yards ahead.

“Hahaha,” she stopped and took hold of the grab rope that ran round the side of the dinghy. “Okay you won Uncle Freddie,” she puffed, grinning up at him. “Took you a while though.”

Freddie looked for how to pull her into the dinghy. It was tempting to do it with that fan of hair. “You scared us Lara,” he said seriously.

“Oh. Sorry.” He watched the teen realise he wasn’t amused. “It was just in fun.”

“Well it wasn’t fun for the rest of us.”

“Oh.” She looked around. “There wasn’t any need to worry.”

Freddie reached for her arm to help her in but she kicked with her feet and boosted herself in at the stern, over the plump side of the dinghy.

“There was,” he told her. “You could easily get lost and drown doing that. You’re not easy to see. You swim till you’re tired then you have to swim back but the boat’s been drifting and not necessarily straight downwind. There are people who love you and we would never have entirely got over it. There are risks that are fun and risks that are just risks.”

Lara looked round, perhaps seeing again the waves and swell being bigger than they’d looked from the yacht. “Sorry. I didn’t realise.” She was abashed. She looked past him to the yacht, where her mum, uncle and brother were looking over the rail at her. Her mum wagged a finger at her.

“Sorry Uncle Freddie,” she knelt up and held up two apologetic palms to those on the yacht. “Sorry!” she called. “Sorry,” she said to Freddie again, “it was thoughtless.”

“Alright,” Freddie had to forgive her. She was only young, after all. And naked. With this strong, erotic body. Even her ass was a bit freckled, amidst the tan. This was Lara, after whom he and Sean had lusted so intently, and that somehow they’d managed to bring on this long sailing holiday. He was just cross from the anxiety. He smiled at her. “You weren’t to know.”

“Thanks for coming to save me,” she smiled back at him, and stroked his knee.

“I would always come to save you,” he stroked her hand, which she left there.

Freddie was sitting on the rower’s seat, which was basically an inflatable compartment going across the floor, about two-thirds of the way along. He looked to see where the dinghy was gently drifting ... it was towards their audience on the yacht, and a bit faster of course with no keel and hardly even any draught. No other boats could see them...

Lara shuffled up to him on her knees, and he opened his knees and put his arms round her. He gave her lovely shoulders a squeeze and ran his hands down her back, feeling the muscles. She was so strong; so vigorous; so curious, bold and exciting. Shorter than him; average-sized for a girl, he smiled to himself.

He smiled into her sparking, multicoloured eyes, which were glinting back into his. He saw the girl who’d dived into the ocean off the cabin roof, with no fear; and no clothes. She’d done it for the sensation and the excitement and challenge, and now ... this was her next excitement, and his size was part of that.

His big hands glided down her arms, onto her chest, down her sides, onto her pelvis; her perfect, fuckable hips, that flowed so erotically into her thighs which were strong, and so beautifully shaped. His fingers stroked back up, over her firm, gorgeous, tanned, freckled ass. In to the small of her back.

He felt her fingers on his thighs, then on his cock. So quickly. So deftly. His cock throbbed and tingled. She moved her hands to lift the bottom of his T-shirt. He gripped it and lifted it off, then pulled his shorts off.

“No supertanker wave today,” his teen niece grinned, looking at his nine inches and a fraction. She reached for it with confident, girlie fingers. She pulled it towards her and ran her fingertips over the shaft, savouring it while the electricity fizzed through him. “How wide is this?” she teased.

“1.8645,” he joked.

“Haha! Boys!” she giggled. “And you’re such a dinosaur. Haven’t you gone metric yet?”

“I might’ve known you’d have fantasies about doing it with monsters.”

“Mmmmm, I so do,” she bent and kissed the head. “So let’s swap over. I want to lie on my back with my legs over the sides and get nailed by an uncle-osaurus.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.