Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 10: Ribbons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Ribbons - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

“Let that be a lesson to you,” said June. “I don’t want any more of this vulgar talk about getting ... having sex. And suppose you get pregnant?”

“I’m on the pill, obviously!” yelled Lara, twisting and leaping up. “OW! That stings!! Right!!”

Freddie, Sean and Mark watched in disbelief as Lara counter-attacked. She pushed her mother down on the seat. June tried to fend Lara off with her long, slender arms but Lara grabbed them by the thin wrists and forced them back over her head. June flailed her long legs and managed to roll sideways, taking both of them off the seat onto the floor. June landed on Lara as Lara bumped onto the cockpit floor on her back.

Lara let go of the wrists and bucked furiously trying to throw her mother off her. June spread her long body over her daughter, to subdue her; but, Sean reckoned, she probably only weighed fifty-three kilos or so, while Lara would be more like fifty-seven.

Lara’s strong body arched and thrust, tipping June partly off towards the middle of the floor. The teen planted her left foot out to the side and her beautifully muscled leg propelled her over and onto June. She straddled her mother, looking down with a grin. June writhed and thrust, but she didn’t have the strength to dislodge the potent pelvis and thighs that were pinning her down.

Lara reached for the discarded bikini top. Freddie and Sean were working out that June had deliberately set this unequal contest up, with the smack, even while they gawped at the sight of the former model’s delicate wrists being firmly tied to the helm stanchion, over her head.

“So, Miss Spanky,” teased the grinning daughter, what shall we do with you?” She dismounted and looked at the gold bikini bottoms. She reached slowly for the nearest ribbon. June gasped, but didn’t say anything.

Mark looked at his uncles - to see a slow wink! It must be okay? He watched his naked sister pull the ribbon, and the bikini bottoms come undone on that side. A few seconds later she did the other side.

“So,” Lara smiled down at her mother’s beautiful blue-eyed face, “I think you ought to be nude as well, don’t you?”

“Don’t you dare,” snapped June.

Lara slowly pulled the top of the bikini bottoms down. “Nice bush Mum,” she mocked, “blonde and quite thin and girlie. Do you play with it?” She fluffed it with her fingers. Then she pulled the bikini bottoms out from under June’s tight ass and put them on the seat.

“So what would you prefer?” she asked, “a good spanking, or helping me show Mark how to pet a pussy?”

“Don’t you dare!” rasped June again. “Honestly I never knew such a bad daughter, in all my life.”

“Okay well let’s have a look.” Lara took hold of June’s dainty ankles and opened her legs. She straddled one, so her mother couldn’t close them again. She ran her right hand slowly up the inside, to the pussy. “Oh fancy that! All those huge cocks cumming over your teenage daughter have got you wet! Or was it licking the cum off my teen tits? Or spanking me? Or wrestling nude with a girl? Or being tied up, naked, with three guys looming over you with enormous cocks? Hard to say, really, but it’s one of them. Just wait till I tell Daddy.”

“You mustn’t tell Tony!”

Sean and Freddie heard the genuine alarm now. They shared a grin. This was the point of the game, of course: June could be up for stuff, now Lara had nuked the responsible role her mother had been assigned - but it mustn’t be her fault.

Sean was wondering if Lara’s natural father had been wilder than Tony. Pretty likely, really. To be honest, it wouldn’t be hard. Presumably Michael had been a bit TOO wild, in the end? Well who knew but June had been attracted, evidently. Now, was she attracted to the wild side of the daughter she’d had with him? Did she even have a latent wild streak herself? Why kiss a girl at a party, for example, or flirt with her fellow models, if she wasn’t a teeny bit interested?

Perhaps the things that made himself and Freddie desperate to fuck their naughty niece held the same appeal for a woman? A woman who’d chosen the safe option, being pregnant at twenty-one, but had definitely fancied the wild one. Sean could understand her memory playing tricks about the exact timing of it all, but...

“Alright,” said Lara, “I won’t tell him, as long as you show Mark a cum.”

“You’re such a bad girl, seriously.”

Lara moved off June’s lissom leg, and June didn’t move it. Lara stroked a fingertip up one taut pussy lip, across above the clitoris, and down the other. “Can you see, Mark? Come closer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.