Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 8: Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lesson - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

Sean was beginning to catch on as he watched June nodding. He shared a glance with Freddie, whose grin was getting going too. They already knew Lara wasn’t averse to using a spot of blackmail to get something she wanted. How exactly was she going to develop it?

“I choose my guys, and I don’t tell Dad.”

“Yes ... okay, alright.”

“And Mark - same with you. No blabbing to your mates or anyone. What Mum did and my father and what we do on holiday or anything else - anything family and about me - stays between us, now and forever. That’s part of growing up too, okay?”

“Yes I promise,” agreed Mark earnestly.

“Alright. I want to know about cocks and it’s time you learned about sex anyway, properly, instead of that crappy porn shit, holding girls’ hair and all that, shaved pubes that go horrid and bristly and shoes in bed. Freddie and Sean know how to be with girls, and here we are with no boats near, so this is perfect.”

Mark’s mouth had dropped open.

“Darling...” June started.

“We have to show him, it seems to me,” said Lara, “and explain everything and what feels good and how to build a relationship, and so girls will like it and want to keep doing it with him. I don’t see why that shouldn’t be a family role. Foreplay and what to do exactly. And I want to know about everything too.”

“Wow,” breathed Mark.

“I really don’t think...” started June, shocked.

“And my parent and uncles can show me and both of us,” Lara interrupted, “how to do sex, so it doesn’t hurt and stays interesting and fun and everything and can be a laugh.”

“Me? No Lara!” June tried to get out of this situation that had just exploded out of nowhere and killed off her authority. “Are you really proposing...”

“If I know Tony he just does missionary,” smiled Freddie, seeing the support Lara needed.

“In the bedroom,” agreed Sean.

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” June defended her husband; and herself, come to think of it.

“It sounds boring,” said Lara. “I mean, the first times okay, but for years?”

“Anyway I really don’t think I could...” said June.

“Course you can,” said Lara, “Nobody’s ugly are we? We don’t have to go all the way, if we don’t want to.”

“That’s not the point, as well you know!” June tried to reassert herself.

“Well what’s wrong with it? It’s just touching, teaching and sex. Preparing your children like parents are supposed to.”

“It’s incest, and illegal.”

“So? It’s not like letting somebody bring up someone else’s baby, not even knowing.”

“But I didn’t know you were Michael’s! Not for sure, until quite recently...”

“You knew it was possible, and you could’ve had a test and found out.”

“I suppose that’s true,” June sighed guiltily, “but it just ... seemed better to assume, you know, ... and it’s turned out alright, hasn’t it? Tony loves you so much. We both wanted a girl and a boy anyway, and you’ve had a good upbringing haven’t you?”

“Yes I have ... yes of course. I didn’t mean I mind. Sorry ... I was being horrid. I love you both and I wouldn’t change a thing. I’ve been very lucky. I’m going to get started anyway. I’m going for a swim - can we go round in a circle? There’s not much wind in any case.”

June looked anxiously at Sean and Freddie.

“Not in open water,” Sean smiled at Lara. “It’s too dangerous, especially from a sailing boat. We can head for Marbella, we’re only a few miles away. We can get there by three or so and anchor offshore. You can do your nude swim and then we can go to the beach after, take the dinghy.”

“Okay,” she agreed. “But while we sail there I think we should all take our clothes off.”

“No I don’t think...” June began.

“You started it, with your ‘Girl Zone’,” smiled Freddie, scenting a truly amazing victory while momentum was with his wild niece.

“What were you two getting up to anyway?” teased Sean.

“Don’t start!” June smiled back. “You and your boysie fantasies!” Everyone grinned as the tense atmosphere faded, with June apparently accepting her daughter’s new independence, and influence.

“Have you ever done anything?” Lara asked her, “with a girl?”

“Noooo,” said June, “well ... only the usual kiss at a party, kind of thing. Bit of harmless flirting in the dressing room, perhaps, once or twice, just in fun.”

“Okay,” smiled Lara. “Now then. Cocks. I’ll start with Unc ... with Freddie, while Sean’s steering.” She went and stood in front of him while he held his breath. June seemed too floored by developments to intervene. “So tell me what you like a girl to do with your cock, exactly.”

“Well,” Freddie smiled, “get it out very carefully, because the head is incredibly sensitive when it’s hard, and it’ll try to escape as soon as you undo the cord and it’ll spring out and the head might catch on the waistband.”

“Okay.” Everybody watched the teen fingers slip in, extract the cord at the front of the trunks and tug on the bow to undo it. She pulled the waistband out. Freddie’s huge, hard, bent cock came with it, bulging the soft, stretchy material of the trunks almost into a kind of sock in front of the waistband. Lara raised the waistband up and out, until suddenly the cock flipped past it and up to his navel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.