Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 5: Ready

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Ready - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

“So how long are we going for, a month?” Freddie asked Sean over a private lunch the next day. They’d decided that the boat would definitely be good enough to go sailing in, with about three week’s more work and new navigation gear. Tony and June had even stumped up for radar, to keep their offspring safe.

“We should be able to afford that,” nodded his twin, “or a bit more even.”

“Because can we actually stand that, with Mummy and Daddy and little brother keeping an eye on her?”

“While she hangs around in her bikini, yeah I see what you mean. It’ll be hard to get in a wrist job, even. There’s no privacy in a boat that size.”

Mark had been at the boat all morning, and had been giving the impression that he’d been told to be there. In fact he’d pretty much given away that his only time off would be when Tony or June were there instead. The twins sensed they’d been rumbled, possibly with the help of Lara smiling at them so broadly over dinner. Or Mark might have been quizzed about her damp tee in the wash? It was impossible to guess.

“We wouldn’t actually fuck her anyway though would we? She’s not ready for us to fuck her,” said Freddie.

“No ... though she’s ready to play.”

“That’s true.”

“We wouldn’t want to scare her again, and that was only with our dicks popping out,” Sean mused.

“No we wouldn’t. Though she was happy enough for them to be out when she was in charge! Playing at blackmailing us.”

“Yes ... well if she actually asked, would we?”

“Oh she’d have to ask wouldn’t she? Otherwise if we made the running and seduced her she might regret it, afterwards.”

“Yes, that must never happen. Still, yesterday, I was getting the feeling, when we were all nude, that eventually, like after a few times or days, she could get around to asking.”

“I know what you mean,” smiled Freddie wistfully. “And before, she’s already asked if we’d fit in her, in a roundabout way.”

“And then, it wouldn’t be like us jumping on her, it’d be showing her.”

“Teaching her, how pleasurable it can be.”

“Exactly. Helping her prepare, for future boyfriends. And she could stop at any moment.”

“Very slowly and gently.”

“An extended course.”

“Over, say, a month.”

“If only.”

“Yeah.”


But whatever their dreams about assisting Lara with her development, the next three weeks passed without any opportunities for playing more sexy games with her. Even when Tony or June or Mark weren’t actually there, there was always the possibility that they could suddenly appear. The house was out too, with the bedrooms all being next to each other and the walls by no means soundproof.

Still, it was good for getting the boat ready. The family pulled together. They painted the hull, checked the rigging, had the awning repaired, found a reasonable used engine, renewed the cushions, added a fridge, a windcharger and solar panel that hadn’t existed when the boat was built, and worked through the hundred other things they needed to do or buy. In the end the twins found it was too exciting to pass up just because of some sexual frustration.

So Tuesday of the second week in July saw them waking up early, ready to head off. The yacht was floating in the marina, had tested okay, and was just waiting to be boarded, motored out of the marina and sailed away. The new navigation gear would see them safely down the North Sea, into the Channel, out into the Atlantic and down the coast to Portugal and then past Gibraltar and into the warm, sunny Med.

By now Croatia had been forgotten, fortunately since it was about 3,500 miles of sailing and the boat with its slightly baggy old sails wasn’t likely to do much more than 100 miles a day at best. “It depends on the wind,” the twins had answered questions about where they could sail to, and gradually the others had left it to them. Menorca might be possible, they’d have to see.

Tony didn’t appear for breakfast, however. “Tony’s not very well,” June told the others.

“What’s wrong?” asked Lara.

“Diarrhoea,” June made a face.

“Oh...” said Sean.

“Yes I know, not what you need in a boat is it?” The tiny toilet was combined with the shower and right in the middle of the boat, off the main living area. And the possibility of seasickness conjured up even more of a nightmare.

“We could wait a bit,” said Freddie, “for the next tide.”

“Yes I know, the Dover Strait,” said June, “but then that would mean setting out at night, and I know you want to do it in daylight. Or if we wait and lose a whole day Tony might still not be better. Or he might get worse and be stuck and we’d be calling the coastguard. I’ll go and talk to him.”

“He says not to wait,” she said when she reappeared ten minutes later. “He doesn’t want to spoil it for everyone and he was the least interested anyway, to be honest. He’ll be quite happy here with some peace and quiet for a few weeks, he says, and he can call the doctor if he needs to. So it’s just the five of us.” What Tony had meant of course was that he’d rely on his wife to keep their daughter safe from any holiday indiscretions, which June had promised to do.

The first hour’s sailing was tense, but nothing went too wrong. Sean and Freddie didn’t have a lot of experience but they knew how to sail and how to use the depth finder, satnav and radar to keep out of trouble. If the weather turned they’d take in a reef straight away.

“Anyone else want to steer for a bit?” asked Sean, once things had settled down. The five of them were in the cockpit savouring the sea breeze and the start of the adventure. It was a steady, moderate westerly, ideal for getting started. The water was reasonably calm too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.