Niece on a Boat
Chapter 4: Hosepipe

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Hosepipe - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

Half an hour later they were ready. Neither Sean nor Freddie had felt like going into the office, just yet. They had given Lara the hose, to her joy. To their joy, the bikini bottoms she’d put on were the knotted ones that proudly presented her prominent labia to the world.

“So I just squirt it so it lands on the roof?” she gave a delicious girlie giggle.

“That’s right,” confirmed Freddie. “Wait till we’ve closed the hatch, then give it ten minutes while we check inside. Spray everywhere.”

Ten minutes later he waved through the window, Lara turned the hose off at the nozzle, and he and Sean climbed back down.

“The wind blew the spray around,” said the fit sixteen-year-old in the wet tee-shirt. She was grinning with a mixture of fun and embarrassment.

“It did didn’t it?” Sean and Freddie ogled the pert almost-a-C tits to which the cloth was sticking. The fabric was less white where it was against her skin and the cold had popped her nipples out. They watched the embarrassment fade away as she took in their approval. Their eyes tracked down in unison to where the wet bikini bottoms were moulded round her cameltoe.

“What are you looking at?” she laughed. She was getting more confident, Sean recognised, just as she pressed the trigger and sprayed him with a jet of freezing cold water. Then his brother, then back to him, to and fro.

“Hahaha,” she laughed, retreating, trying to fend them off with the spray while they lunged at her, grinning. She was pointing it at the front of their trunks, until as Freddie reached her she dropped the hose and fled round the front to the other side of the boat and trailer.

“Right!” grinned Sean, racing round the stern. Freddie was picking up the hose.

“Aaaaah!” shrieked Lara when Sean appeared. She skidded to a stop and began to run the other way. She was quick and agile, still laughing. Freddie appeared round the front of the trailer just as she got there.

“Aaaahh!” she shrieked, backing away towards the hedge and the gate onto the lane. Freddie sprayed her, aiming at her tits and then her mound. She was still shrieking while she turned and ran to the gate. She had her hands on the top bar and was taking off to jump athletically over as Sean’s long strides caught up with her. One long arm round her waist and she was wriggling uselessly, off the ground.

“Right,” Freddie dropped the hose and closed in on her. He grabbed her ankles and helped his brother carry the gorgeous girl over to the back wall of the garage. She was still laughing as they put her down, penning her against the wall with their twin six-foot-three male bodies.

They were all three out of sight of the house. The lane was deserted as usual. Lara’s nipples were erect and her cameltoe looked bigger than ever.

“God!” said Lara, wide-eyed and breathless. Her hair and body glittered with water droplets in beams of the morning sun that shone through gaps between the towering men. She looked up at them with her vivacious, laughing face as they loomed over her. Then she looked down, at their mid-sections.

The grinning uncles looked too, and saw they had erections escaping from their trunks. Sean’s huge, purple cockhead was at his navel, while Freddie’s had made its bid for freedom through his left leghole and was projecting just beyond his hip with six or seven fat inches on show.

Lara froze, her face changing. She edged sideways towards the lawn so Freddie made way and stepped back. She fled onto the lawn while her uncles struggled to repack their instantly softening cocks.

“Oh, er,” Mark’s anxious voice came to them.

“Oh. Hi Mark,” gasped Lara.

“I heard screaming,” Mark explained himself.

“We were just larking around.”

“Oh. Okay. Sorry.” Mark was turning already, heading back towards the house. “Just wanted to be sure you were okay, you know...” he finished over his shoulder.

“Thanks,” said Lara.

“Looks like you had the same effect on him,” grinned Freddie, from by the garage wall.

“Oh,” said Lara. She was smiling again, but nervously. She looked at his face, then down at his bulging if no longer protruding cock. It had lost its erection but was still huge. Her smiled wavered and faded away.

“Oh,” said Sean. “Lara.” He waved her over, to be out of sight of the house, and she came; slowly. “Look ... we’d never...”

“Never touch you, unless it was what you wanted,” Freddie confirmed, checking again that his shrinking cock was safely clad.

“Never ever, unless we were absolutely sure.”

“Certain sure. Never. It was a game, and a bit exciting, in that way, you know, but we’d never...”

“Never do anything, anything at all, that we weren’t sure you wanted,” finished Sean.

“Thanks, that’s cool,” Lara’s smile returned. “You are just quite big, and so tall as well...”

“Yes sorry,” Freddie apologised, “we hadn’t factored that in. It was just a game, and we’re missing our wives, you know, and you are so ... attractive, now, and our bodies reacted and took it too far. But we never would, I promise you.”

“Alright, it’s cool. I was just a bit scared for a moment, but it’s fine now.” she smiled at them.

“We’d just forgotten how young you are,” said Sean.

“I’m not that young,” said Lara.

“No no,” Freddie tried to find a position he and his brother could safely retreat to, “just ... younger than us.”

“And you did spray us, right there...” Sean pointed out, and pointed.

“I suppose so,” she acknowledged, looking. “Anyway, sorry, I was just surprised a bit, for a moment. I do trust you, obviously. It was a silly game.”

“No no it was a fun game,” Freddie assured her, “just, we’re learning to understand each other, now you’re growing up, in a new way, if you see what I mean. So it was a bit sexy, how you meant it, but only up to a point.”

“You always have control, with us,” agreed Sean.

“Control?” she smiled.

“Yes,” Freddie nodded and Sean with him.

“So if I asked you to show me again, you would?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.