Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 1: School Holidays

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: School Holidays - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

“I know what you mean,” Sean grinned, following his brother’s gaze.

“It’s a crime, really,” Freddie murmured, not shifting his attention.

“Crime not to, you mean.”

“Haha, if you want to get killed.”

“Tony was taking a look too, if you ask me.” Sean took another swig of his Budweiser.

“If you have a daughter like that, and you let her go round like that, you’ve only got yourself to blame if your eyes get tempted,” Freddie took a swig of his Bud too.

“He couldn’t stop her though, sunbathing in her own garden. That wouldn’t be fair. We’re sunbathing in trunks. It’s not her fault she’s got the sexiest mound in the western hemisphere.”

“No,” mused Freddie, “I suppose not. Still, not all bikinis show a cameltoe like that, do they, even if - oh.”

They hastily looked at each other, away from the sixteen-year-old, as their elder brother came out of the house, across the stone patio and down onto the lawn.

Tony strolled past his daughter, who was listening to music, earbuds in and eyes closed. He let his eyes scan pseudo-casually over her prone body. Her tits were moderate - a B going on C - and so was her bikini top which was a soft fabric covering most of them. Her white bikini bottoms with the big knots at the sides weren’t matching or especially small either, but they were suggestive; especially since her feet were a little way apart and those labia were not small and they were individually quite distinct...

“Told you,” Sean said to Freddie.

“Told him what?” asked Tony as he reached them. “Told him to lie down here where Lara’s legs happen to be pointing?” He grinned at his naughty twin brothers. Just because they were thirty-one now didn’t mean they were grown-up.

“You’re here too aren’t you?” Freddie pointed out, offering a can.

“Just as well I’m here.” Tony lay down on his side and popped the beer, then gave his parts a quick adjustment in his speedos as the weight made itself felt. He checked it was all contained - it was, like his brothers’ he was glad to see.

“We weren’t letching, were we?” claimed Sean, “she just draws an appreciative eye from time to time, that’s all.”

“She’s your niece,” Tony reminded them. “You’re supposed to love and protect her, not lust over her.”

“Yes okay,” Sean smiled, “but you like her being attractive, don’t you?”

The three men looked at Lara, whose lean, glistening young body was indeed a tempting sight. Her prominent mons rose invitingly from her cameltoe, above her slightly hollow abdomen, between her beautifully muscled legs. Her firm tits were shaping the thin material over them. Her cute freckled face was barely in view, but they all knew it well, along with her straight, square shoulders which perfectly matched the width of her alluring pelvis. With her waist she was such a feminine shape, and a nice girlie five foot four-and-a-half, with that luxuriant golden-reddish-brown hair almost down to her pert ass...

“Attractive okay,” Tony conceded with a hint of pride, “but not some kind of resident peep show. Just because she’s not too shy to sunbathe doesn’t mean she’s fair game.”

“Yes okay,” smiled Freddie, “we’d never embarrass her, you know that.”

“Yes I know,” Tony agreed, settling for having issued the warning. His brothers were basically a good sort even if they could be immature. And any guy would look at Lara, it was purely a question of how long for, and at which part exactly. Her mons and labia did seem to be prominent, and tended to draw the eye however hard you tried.

Still, there must be bikini bottoms that didn’t sink into the crevice quite so much, mustn’t there? With these ones she might as well draw an arrow down the front of them, labelled “Pussy”! Not that she should have to hide that she had a pussy, obviously, but ... he decided to have a word with June. A mother’s advice would be the thing, to fix this little naiveté.


So later on, after his wife and their son Mark had got back from town, when June began preparing dinner Tony followed her into the kitchen.

“About Lara and those bikini bottoms...” he started.

“I know what you mean,” smiled June, “I’ll have a word if you like. I suppose it is fairly new, having all the males in the house looking at her. Though I do think it’s her choice really.” June had been a Victoria’s Secret model in her college years, and had a model’s casual view of being looked at. Now she tended to approve of her daughter being not exactly timid, especially since Lara hadn’t been especially pretty as a child.

It was only recently that her face had changed shape, and somehow now her eyes and nose and mouth had begun to look so appealing. And her body had developed relatively late, into that figure. So now she was enjoying showing off a bit, and Tony’s protective instincts would just have to be appeased.

“Yes I can imagine it’s new,” Tony agreed. “But still...” The family in general was attractive, so there had to be limits. He and his brothers were tall, lean, and had blond looks that girls had always gone for, which was how he had this still-stunning wife he supposed.

His brothers had gone through multiple stunning wives - in fact one stunning wife was still in each of their houses at the moment, after the most recent break-ups. The twins had not only married women who knew each other, they’d then both misbehaved with the same third woman, who also knew them.

That was why the miscreants were here in his big house at the moment, ogling Lara - Lara who was lapping up the new-found admiration after probably feeling less pretty than she wanted to all those years; as he could just about understand, but...

“Alright,” said June, “ask her to come and give me a hand with the vegetables and I’ll see what I can do.”

At dinnertime on that warm evening however, Lara was still in the provoking white bikini bottoms, though now with a short vest tee instead of her bikini top. The armholes were big enough to make it obvious there was nothing underneath, if that wasn’t already clear from the finely rendered shapes of pert teen tit that were moulded evocatively into the thin fabric.

“Must be good to be finishing school for the summer,” Sean smiled at her across the table, “especially with the weather like this.”

“Mmmm I suppose it is,” she smiled back, “as long as I don’t get bored.”

“It’s always hard in the summer holidays,” Freddie joined in, “when you don’t have a car.”

“Yes. It was alright while I had Adam...” the girl shrugged her shoulders ruefully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.