BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: Mandy Gets Naked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mandy Gets Naked - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

As they walked Stephen told them all about himself, his younger brother Timothy and his girlfriend Katrina. They all laughed and seemed to relax a whole lot more when he told them how he had first met Katrina. Katrina had been sitting down with her legs up and her face between her knees. Stephen’s first introduction to his girlfriend had thus been an eye full of clitoris, pussy lip and black pubic hair. He was ‘In Love’ instantly and had been ever since. As he related this little story Chloe found her hand darting more frequently across her pubic bush to give that excited clitoris another furtive touch and it felt better and better each time she did it.

Stephen found out that the girls where local LA girls and it was their parents who wanted them to study at BSC. The girls weren’t too sure about this so had driven up here today to see first hand for themselves if they really wanted to be totally naked for four years of their lives. Mandy said she was really warming up to the idea but Jenny still didn’t seem sure. She was 99% there but just needed a little extra push. Young Chloe, of course, was dead keen on the idea. She surprised her sister again by confessing how she would wander all around the house in the nude when everyone was out. Jenny confessed that she would sometimes walk from the shower to her bedroom in the nude when no one was around but that was all she ever dared.

Soon they were at the gymnasium and entering the building from one of the side doors. There was a whole lot of banging, thumping and shouting coming from within. When all three girls were inside their jaws dropped to the ground and their eyes opened wide like tea cup saucers. It was one thing to read about things in brochures it was a completely different thing to see it first hand. Moving along the path the girls had seen several fully naked girls walk by but now they were seeing a vast auditorium of them. As for Stephen ... if he loved watching Presenting Classes then he loved even more watching the beautiful girls of BSC working out totally naked in the gymnasium.

Today the gymnasium was full of beautiful naked girls from BSC’s various cheer leading squads. Breasts and butt cheeks everywhere were bouncing and jiggling about the place with pairs of legs opening wide and closing tightly all across the floor and all over the various pieces of training equipment.

There was even one naked cheerleader hanging from a horizontal bar right in front of the three girls. This cheerleader’s feet were pointed straight ahead and her legs were horizontally splayed out at exactly ninety degrees from her butt. Jenny, Mandy and Chloe thus found themselves looking slightly up and straight into her long vaginal cleft. Less than four feet from their noses was a very full bodied and very sweaty clitoris sitting atop a beautifully spread set of shaved labia. That spreading inner labia ran down into a very open vaginal hole that was separated from her butt hole by a very stretched looking perineum.

Stephen noticed each girl swallow in turn as they looked. Even the seemingly ‘well read’ Chloe was taken quite by surprise at the sight of this open vagina display right in front of her. This was not to mention all the other vaginas, butts and breasts Chloe was witnessing swinging around the room and with out a care or concern as to who could see what.

Eventually Mandy spoke up breaking the trance the three girls seemed to have fallen into.

“Oh, for gawd sake, Jenny! Let’s just do it. Come on, get naked girl. If Chloe can do it then we can too.”

Jenny turned and stared as Mandy threw off her top revealing a very nice black bra that housed a very full set of breasts. She dropped each shoulder strap and swiveled the bra 180 degrees to get at the clasps from the front. The black bra was soon on the floor with her top - and yes - she did have a very full set of tits with the sweetest little pink nipples on those breasts.

Chloe observed Stephen’s eyes light up as Mandy now stood topless before him but Jenny’s eyes traveled down to Mandy’s skirt. Was she going to go ALL the way she questioned in her mind. Her question was soon answered, however, when Mandy undid the zip on the side of her skirt and let the garment drop to the floor uncovering a lovely pair of black panties. Mandy’s hands pushed in under the elastic waistband and dropped her panties down to her skirt on the floor. Mandy kicked the pile of clothes to one side then looked at Stephen with her arms out and declared triumphantly...

“And this, young man, is MY naked body!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.