BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: How to Make a Man Ejaculate

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: How to Make a Man Ejaculate - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

When Latoya had finished all her presenting moves she made Stephen lie down then dropped slowly down on to Stephen’s chest facing forward with her legs bent at the knees and straddling his rib cage. She put her hands on the ground behind her and thrust her pelvis up and forward so that her lovely wet pussy was right over his face. Stephen thus found himself now staring right into Latoya Carter’s very pink, and very wet, and very erotic, vaginal cleft.

Latoya’s shaved pussy region was now all covered in beads of sweat and starting to drip vaginal secretions. She was obviously just as aroused as Stephen was. Her inner pussy lips, which were quite a bit darker than her normal skin tone, had also spread wide apart like two bird’s wings. Her clitoris was like the bird’s head that stood proud and erect right at the top. Stephen could also see right down into her dark, pink vaginal hole and he could only imagine what such a lovely ‘Man Trap’ could do to his penis. He never guessed that within the next few days he would actually get to find out.

Latoya them finished with the usual, “This is my body. These are my breasts. This is my clitoris and this is my vagina. I hope you have enjoyed my Presentation.”

Stephen replied immediately with total enthusiasm, “It was wonderful! You are beautiful! Your breasts are beautiful! Your butt is beautiful! Your clitoris is beautiful! Your pussy lips are beautiful and your vagina is beautiful! If we had time I would fuck you on the spot. You are indeed a very beautiful girl, Latoya Carter!”

Latoya bit her lip quietly at the thought of being fucked but said “I think we’ve nearly run out of time so I had better be quick!” With that she spun around and grabbed Stephen’s large erect penis and began masturbating it very firmly.

While getting nicely jerked off Stephen heard one of the other guys across the room spurting his load way too soon then heard the poor naked female student being given her penalty. She had to offer three other guys Relief that afternoon in whatever way suited them ... hands, mouth or vagina. She chose three ‘lucky’ victims with all three opting to have her suck them off in the same room they were in now at 5:30pm after the last class had finished.

That was the only penalty handed out as all around the room other girls were exploring the many ways to make a man ejaculate. Soon, but not too quickly, the room was filled with penises spurting into hands, mouths and a few vaginas. It really was a very ‘practical’ and ‘hands-on’ session for the girls in that class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.