BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: The Parts of the Penis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Parts of the Penis - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

It had started off as just another ordinary day at BSC for Stephen Bartell. Not that any day at Blanke Schande is ever ‘just’ ordinary. What can ever be ‘ordinary’ about hundreds of good looking nude females, the girls of BSC, wandering past a man’s eyes every tick of the clock? However, in the Blanke Schande meaning of the word, it was, for Stephen Bartell, just another ordinary day.

It had started out that way at least but this male erection Presentation he had just been part of had made it just that little bit more interesting. What Stephen didn’t know was that his day was about to get a whole lot more interesting. If he was appreciating how lovely the girls of BSC were now, then by the end of the day he was going to be appreciating them a WHOLE LOT MORE!

Stephen was standing against the glass wall of Miss Yung Wei’s Presenting Class with the knob of his erect penis pressed up hard against the glass barrier. Next to him were twelve other erections doing exactly the same thing. When Miss Wei saw this and after her ‘Oh my god’ gasp she calmly walked out the door and beckoned the line of men into her classroom of lovely nude female students.

Miss Yung Wei was from South Korea and new to BSC by about six weeks. She had a very trim but athletic body. Her hair was jet black and cut in a very boyish, but not unflattering, style. Her breasts were smallish but with very perky nipples. Her pubic hair was shaved off revealing quite a nice set of inner, vaginal lips protruding below her outer, vaginal lips. Her legs and butt were incredibly well toned – an absolute must for anyone teaching what she was teaching at Blanke Schande. Miss Wei’s manner was also very brusque and demanding and she had these thirteen males with their swinging erections standing before her class of twenty nude girls in no time at all.

Stephen and his twelve ‘comrades’ looked at each other with blank stares. None of them had any idea of what was about to happen. The nude girls in front of them had no idea either. They looked at each other and giggled into their hands when they looked forward at this row of bewildered men with their swollen appendages pointing back at them.

Miss Yung Wei broke the silence, “Girls! Please pay attention!” she snapped. There was instant silence. “All you girls are just starting your first year at BSC. You are all part of a late intake of students and this is only your tenth Presenting Class.” As she was speaking the girls began sitting down on the floor to get more comfortable.

The thirteen men were now looking down at about twenty sets of very young breasts still heaving gently from the morning’s workout. Also, the girls sat cross legged on the floor giving a very clear view of their pussy lips pressing onto the floor between their legs. Beads of sweat were also still clearly visible around the whole pubic region. The penises of the men stayed firmly erect. They obviously still liked what they were able to see.

The Korean Instructor continued, “Girls, please note the heightened state of sexual arousal in these men standing before you right now. Please also note that it is a direct consequence of the power you exert over males in your constant state of total nudity. They can see your breasts at all times. They can see your butt at all times. They can see your naked vagina and clitoris at all times. You have all created these erect penises and you will be doing it ALL THE TIME while you are at Blanke Schande. The open display of your sexuality will make nearly all men helpless to suppress the sexual urges you produce in them. However, they will have to learn to discipline and manage themselves and carry on with their normal routines despite this abundance of nude, female flesh surrounding them and arousing them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.