BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 23: Walking Home in the Nude

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Walking Home in the Nude - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The rest of the evening proceeded smoothly with everyone eating way too much cake and probably drinking a little too much beer. Rhea got some lovely presents from her friends and a very nice digital camera from Jennifer and Adam. The last gift presented to Rhea was an envelope from her mother. Inside were her acceptance papers and receipts for a full four years tuition at Blanke Schande College when she finished High School. There was also a little pile of gift vouchers that Rhea could use at her leisure over the next twelve months. Rhea gave her mother a big hug and thanked her very much for everything she had done.

Eventually Rhea’s six, beautiful, naked girlfriends all said their goodbyes and started heading to the door. Adam noticed each of them whispering something into Rhea’s ear before they left. As they did this they would also steal a quick glance at Adam and his erection then give a quick giggle in a way that only young girls can do. Adam was sure something was being cooked up but he had no idea as to what it was. It was making him feel just a little bit nervous.

Adam watched as the last naked sixteen year old girl went out through the front door and disappeared in to the night swinging her beautiful hips as she went. At that point Sophie said, “Well, I don’t know about anyone else here but I am beat! Don’t worry about any cleaning up. I’ll do all that tomorrow morning when you guys are out and before I go shopping.”

With those words Sophie ascended the stairs to her room and was sound asleep only minutes minutes later. She didn’t even bother with any of the usual showering and teeth brushing routines. She just crashed into bed and went out like a light.

Jennifer was also yawning her head off as she turned and asked Adam a question, “Well, what are you doing lover boy? You are more than welcome to stay here with me some more. You are kind of cuddly and I think that big cock of yours needs some help ... thanks to Rhea and her lovely, sexy friends flashing their tits and asses right into your face!’’

Adam looked at Jennifer’s beautiful naked body then at Rhea’s then said, “No, I guess I should be heading back to my own apartment. I’ve been here nearly a week now. You guys need your space. I’ll see you at work in the morning then I’ll help you sort out our art assignment tomorrow night if that’s OK with you.”

“Sure” said Jennifer. “That sounds like a plan. You might like to bring some more pizza around tomorrow night too. I’m sure nobody here will feel like cooking.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.