BSC06 The Jennifer Effect
Chapter 18: A Puddle on the Seat

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Puddle on the Seat - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

While Rhea was surreptitiously studying Roland Manson’s semi-erect penis right Jennifer decided to ask her own question. “So Roland, how are you managing with the new TOTAL NUDITY FRIENDLY policy of Cedarcrest? It looks to me like you are completely comfortable with your own nudity as well as everyone elses. Have you done the social nudity thing before or is all this new to you?”

“Oh no, it’s not new to me” replied Roland. “My parents have been committed nudists all my life and we have always been completely comfortable being nude together as a family. Also, every Summer Vacation we always go away to a Nudist Resort somewhere and both me and my twin sister will be attending Blanke Schande College when we finish High School. When my sister heard about this Jennifer Effect thing and the Total Nudity Friendly concept that was spreading through Cedarcrest she ripped all her clothes off at once and hasn’t worn a stitch since. That was just two days ago. In fact that is her coming through the front door right now.”

Everyone at the table looked over to the front door to see a very pretty, naked sixteen year old girl come in. Roland waved her over to the table and introduced her to everyone as Karen Manson. Karen was a gorgeous sixteen year old girl with a beautiful teenage figure. She had a very sharp and captivating smile and the most beautiful tits that bounced ever so sweetly every time she laughed or even moved. Karen also had a lovely full patch of blonde pubic hair that did nothing to hide a full set of pussy lips scrunched up between her legs like they were in prison and needed a man to free them.

Adam was thinking how he would like to be that man one day and that thought had gone straight to his penis which had become a fully inflated erection. His erection was under the table and out of sight – not like the other one that was above the table and in plain view of all present.

Karen looked at Roland then down at his penis which was now standing fully erect with a slight upward rake of about ten degrees.

“Will you put that thing away, Roland” chided Karen. “You are going to poke someone’s eye out if you are not careful. I am sorry folks. He does this all the time at home. He loves wondering around the house with a big stiffy. I sometimes get one of my girlfriends to jerk him off just so we don’t have to put up with it. Come on Roland. We need to leave these folks alone now and get back to mom and dad before we miss out on our breakfast.”

“Well, at least you know your equipment is all working” said Adam. “That is always a good thing for any guy to know!”

Everyone laughed even Rhea who had watched in fascination as she observed Roland’s penis grow from flaccid to semi-erect to fully aroused. It was complete with shiny knob and a nicely tight and fully pulled back foreskin. The whole thing just looked lovely.

“Come on sis. Don’t be such a Stick in the Mud. It’s just a normal teenage erection. You know I can’t control them. They come and go as they please and everyone is just going to have to get used to them if this town is really going to be Totally Nudity Friendly.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.