BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: Roland Manson’s Penis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Roland Manson’s Penis - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Rhea had finished her plate of pancakes and was now quietly sipping a cup of hot chocolate. At one stage Rhea blew on the hot beverage at the same time as she was lifting her eyes up from the rim of the cup. As she did this she found herself looking straight at another dangling penis. This penis, however, was dangling down over the table cloth right in front of her face!

This new penis was only inches from her face and was much smaller than the one she had seen earlier. This penis was also obviously circumcised because Rhea could plainly see all of the knob with its little helmet shaped ‘thingie’ on the end. Rhea traced the arc of the shaft that held that knob back to the abdominal skin from whence it came. She also took careful note of all the cute little veins and capillaries running around just under the skin of this lovely, soft male cock sitting right before her eyes.

When Rhea’s eyes locked on to the lovely soft pubic hair around the shaft of this penis she quickly ascertained that this appendage belonged to a young man of some description. The tightness of the skin covering this male’s scrotum sac was also observed and added further weight to the argument that this was a young person’s anatomy.

This penis scan that Rhea was conducting all took place in a matter of seconds. After the scan was completed Rhea lifted her eyes to scan the rest of the body that was above this very nice looking male sex organ. When she looked up she nearly died from shock when she found out who the cock belonged to.

Rhea found her eyes traveling up from that penis then right up and into the face of Roland Manson. THE Roland Manson! Rhea suddenly felt very naked and vulnerable and immediately crossed her arms across her breasts to somehow conceal her nakedness. She looked into Roland’s eyes and became completely speechless.

Roland Manson was one of the boys at Rhea’s school. He was also the one boy that Rhea had had a severe crush on for several years now. Not that Roland knew anything about this of course. Roland was also the same age as Rhea but in a different class. He had blond slightly uncombed hair and played soccer which gave him a very athletic looking body. Many other girls in Rhea’s age group also thought that Roland was just the cutest guy around.

Rhea’s quiet love affair with Roland Manson had begun several years ago when he stopped to help Rhea pick up some books she had dropped. He had insisted on carrying her bag to the bus stop for her before his mother arrived in her car to take him home. From that moment on Rhea’s heart would flip each time he passed by in the school yard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.