BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: No Thanks - I’ve Just Eaten

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: No Thanks - I’ve Just Eaten - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The rest of the week went in a blur ... accompanied by lots of sex and lots of squirting of course. Jennifer and Adam made love all over the apartment over those next three days – whenever and where-ever they felt like it ... on the sofa, on the floor, on the kitchen table, half way up the stairs, on Sophie’s bed, on Rhea’s bed and even in Jennifer’s bed would you believe.

Another bonus of the week was Mrs Maxwell taking on Adam to work in her bookshop and, like everyone else, he was allowed to work completely nude. Mrs Maxwell, and the three girls all found it a great relief to have some ‘male muscle’ around to assist with some of the heavier chores. They also found it rather exhilarating to watch his muscles ripple as he worked and to admire his cute little butt cheeks tense and relax whenever he was working up a step-ladder.

Adam also found that ALL the girls, including Mrs Maxwell, were forever finding excuses to have to squeeze passed him just to enjoy the feel of his long soft penis rolling against their thigh, or butt, or even their pussy mound if they were daring enough. To get his own back Adam would walk up behind one of the girls when they were bending over and ‘accidently’ push his penis hard into the vagina that was being ‘presented’ to him. The girls would give a squeal of fright that quickly turned to delight when they spun round only to face straight into Adam’s long dangling cock.

On Friday afternoon Adam had just done this to young Reese when she was alone in the back room bending over some books she was sorting out. Reese gave a lovely high pitched squeal when she suddenly felt Adam’s knob pressing hard up against her vagina and butt hole. She spun round in the usual surprised manner and saw what it was that was attacking her from behind. Without skipping a beat Reese then proceeded to that whole penis in her mouth and began to suck Adam off! For the next ten minutes Adam’s knob and long erect shaft were at Reese’s mercy and he just stood there like a man and took it all.

Reese’s mouth and tongue did a beautiful job of working Adam’s penis up into a large and very full erection in no time at all. The youngest shop assistant also didn’t bat another eyelid when Adam’s body climaxed causing him to ejaculate his full load right into Reese’s mouth. She took the lot without a word or murmur of complaint. Every last drop of semen that spurted from Adam’s penis went into Reese’s mouth as she sucked and licked it and every last drop went straight down her throat as she swallowed. Reese then took her mouth off Adam’s cock, gave it a quick wipe with some tissues then turned around and went back to her work without uttering a word.

It was Adam who spoke first after about a minute’s stunned silence.

“Um ... errrr ... well ... I just came to tell you, Reese, that it is time for a coffee break. Can I get you something from the bakery?”

Reese stood up, turned around, gave Adam a lovely little kiss right on the lips and replied, “No thanks. I just need some coffee. I have just eaten!”

With those words she smiled and winked at Adam then sashayed passed him out of the door and into the lunch room swinging her naked little hips all the way and humming happily to herself as she went.

Adam soon followed behind but still feeling a bit stunned at what had just happened and just how quickly it had happened. Of course he wasn’t about to complain but it did serve as a wonderful example in his own mind of just how incredible this Jennifer Effect thing might turn out to be and how being nudity friendly in the workplace was going to be good ... REALLY GOOD for staff morale!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.