BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: The Jennifer Effect in Action

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Jennifer Effect in Action - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

If Jennifer understood nothing else about what had gone on that day she understood this – right now she was going to fuck and be fucked! That’s what the Jennifer Effect was going to mean to her – sucking this Batman’s cock right off his body then getting him to screw her to within an inch of her life and she didn’t care if she orgasmed and squirted all night long and flooded the whole house out. That would all just be part of the Jennifer Effect! The Jennifer Effect in Action, she thought!

The rogering that Jennifer was going to get that night would be the best she’d had in a long time. It would also be the first time she would know what it was to actually have someone ‘make love’ to her and not ‘just have sex’. That could be part of the Jennifer Effect too she thought later on.

Adam’s lips responded immediately and passionately to Jennifer’s demand for sex. Already his body was being aroused by the svelte tenderness of her skin against his. He looked down across the sweeping curves of her body that lay on top of his. Adam took in the feminine flow of her slender neck that merged with her shapely back before it flowed on down to her beautiful white butt cheeks then on down along two beautifully tanned and well toned legs. Adam then pushed Jennifer up into a standing position so he could fully appreciate just how pretty she was and the full nudity of her gorgeous body.

Adam stepped back two paces and drank in the beauty of her sweet tender face framed by beautiful shoulder length tresses of blonde hair. His eyes were doing the looking this time not his fingers. Jennifer’s white breasts seemed to want to leap up into the air and straight into Adam’s mouth. His tongue was already very hungry for the feel of those puffy areolae in his mouth. Adam looked down at her blonde pubic hair and the incredible folds of her pussy lips launching out of her clitoris demanding to be touched and sucked and fondled. His gaze continued on down to the bottom of her beautifully tanned legs then he stepped forward and pulled her tightly into his own body.

Jennifer could feel the swell of his penis pressing into her stomach. She grabbed it with her hand and massaged it so lovingly until it felt harder than Adam had ever known before. Jennifer dropped to her knees to take the full length of that hard cock into her mouth. Her lips and tongue played with Adam’s knob and shaft while her hands caressed his butt cheeks and his balls.

Eventually Jennifer took her mouth off that wonderful cock as she stood up and held him tight and kissed him more passionately than she had kissed anybody in her life before. For the first time she could remember in a very long while Jennifer was being loved and giving love in return. It was fantastic.

Holding Jennifer in his strong arms Adam carefully guided the two of them over to the couch. He lay her down gently on the swabs then began to suck those lovely puffy tits. His tongue licked and flicked each nipple while his lips sucked each breast in its turn.

Soon Adam’s mouth was down on Jennifer’s pussy. He tongued her clitoris for awhile then he pulled back a bit and began tracing his fingers along the ridge of each pussy lip just like he had done in the Art Class. Adam’s fingers found their way in and around every fold of flesh he could find then he withdrew his fingers and plunged his face again deep into Jennifer’s womanhood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.