BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: A Mouse and Three Pussies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Mouse and Three Pussies - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The girls listened to all this in stunned silence then Mrs Maxwell added, “Now, I need to go out for an hour or two so I expect you all to work just as hard in the nude as you did with your uniforms on. There’s plenty of work to do. I am not paying you to stand around all day so off you go now.”

Jennifer, Stacey and Reese then all said in unison, “Yes, Mrs Maxwell. Sorry, Mrs Maxwell. We’ll get to work right away, Mrs Maxwell.”

Mrs Maxwell then turned and left the store by the front door ... still totally naked and still looking totally confident. All three girls ran to the front door and watched as their naked boss disappeared off down the street. But rather than going back to work all three then reached for the latch and locked it. It was if they had all read each others mind. Jennifer put up the “CLOSED – back in 30 minutes” sign then all three went quickly back to the lunch room and sat down. They all just stared at each other in disbelief and total silence.

Reese, who was the youngest of the group, was the first one to speak.

“So ... so we ... we ... we can ... so we can stay and work in the nude now. Is that what I just heard?”

The other two just nodded in the affirmative but stayed completely silent.

It stayed silent for some time but it was Reese that spoke again and broke the spell with, “I don’t know how you guys feel but this sudden turn of events has made me feel incredibly horny and you are just going to have forgive me or look away for what I need to do ... or I swear I will go insane!”

Reese, in front of Stacey and Jennifer, then threw her legs up onto the table and spread them wide apart. She then, without any shame, began masturbating herself.

“I’m sorry” she said. “I’ve just gotta do this. I’ve just gotta do this and do it now!”

Her hand was moving so furiously over her pussy mound and her fingers were digging so noisily into her vagina that she didn’t notice Jennifer and Stacey start doing exactly the same thing. Evidently the events of the last fifteen minutes had turned them all into very horny little girls and they definitely needed to get that out of their system before they hit the shop floor again.

For the next ten minutes the lunchroom of Mrs Maxwell’s Bookshop was filled with the schlupping and popping of three lovely, young, naked girls masturbating themselves to their heart’s content. Reese was the first to start moaning in ecstasy from her orgasm followed by Stacey. Just as those two were calming down Jennifer started to squeal and moan with delight. Her legs were up on the table and wide apart as she leaned back into her chair. Her right hand fingers were whipping in and out of her vagina when she cried out, “Oh boy, Oh gosh. Watch this! I’m gonna squirt! I’m gonna squirt! I’m gonna squirt!”

Stacey and Reese both locked their eyes onto Jennifer’s lovely blonde haired vagina as Jennifer withdrew her hand and used her fingers to spread her pubic bush and pussy lips as far apart as possible. In that moment Jennifer’s shoulder’s arched downwards and her pelvis thrust forward as her vagina ejaculated a huge gush of fluid. That fluid sailed up into the air in a parabolic arc that ended up in little splashes on the surface of the table. The pool of sex fluid ran and dribbled down off the table as Jennifer’s orgasm convulsed her body one last time then subsided leaving Jennifer puffing and gasping for air but feeling just great.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.