BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: The First Nudity Friendly Shop

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The First Nudity Friendly Shop - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

When Jennifer walked naked into the shop through the back door she wasn’t sure just what sort of a reception Mrs Maxwell was going to give her. What she didn’t expect was NO re-action at all. When Mrs Maxwell saw Jennifer through her office window she just waved and carried on with her work. There was no way in Jennifer’s mind that the store owner/manager could have missed seeing Jennifer’s nakedness.

Jennifer decided to just carry on like normal and began her afternoon by unpacking several packages of new books that needed pricing up then merchandising into the shelves. Jennifer took her newly priced pile of books out in to the shop taking her passed the two other girls that also worked for Mrs Maxwell.

The two girls hadn’t seen Jennifer yet but their jaws nearly hit the floor when they saw this naked female walking amongst the rows of books and stationery. At first they didn’t recognize this nude female as Jennifer but when they did they just froze like statues. Jennifer noticed their bewildered looks and just calmly said, “Well, come on. Haven’t you guys ever seen a girl in the nude before?”

The older of the two girls, a pretty brunette called Stacey, said, “Yes of course we have. We just weren’t expecting to see YOU in the nude ... in the shop. We know that you were at Blanke Schande this morning but ... but ... being nude here ... being nude in the shop ... being nude in the shop in front of customers ... well that is totally different. Does Mrs Maxwell know?”

“I think so, Stacey. I walked passed her office and she smiled and waved at me. She must have seen that I was in the nude. So I guess she is OK with it. What do you think? Do you think it is OK?” Jennifer looked pleasantly but inquiringly at Stacey then the other girl – a younger sandy haired girl call Reese.

Reese looked immediately at Jennifer and said, “I think it is wonderful and if Mrs Maxwell comes out here and doesn’t say anything to you then I’m going to strip off as well. If you can be naked in the shop then so can I! I just love walking around naked at home and my folks don’t mind a bit. In fact once or twice we have all sat down to watch TV together completely naked. It felt very natural and normal. So why can’t it be natural and normal to be naked at work?”

Stacey flicked her dark hair nervously. She didn’t really know what to do or think then she blurted out, “Tell you what ... let’s all strip off now then all three off us should wave to Mrs Maxwell through her window and see if she reacts. We have had naked girls from BSC in here before and Mrs Maxwell didn’t mind that so she shouldn’t mind us being in the nude. I guess I don’t really mind working naked as long as you two are naked as well. I couldn’t do it by myself. But let’s see what the boss says first!”

All three girls stared at each other in silence for a minute before they all nodded in unison. Stacey and Reese then went out to the bathroom to undress while the naked Jennifer looked after the shop. After ten minutes of working alone in the shop Jennifer seemed to forget completely that she had no clothes on. She discovered that it felt no different at all to working WITH clothes on ... apart from the extra freedom of movement and the fresh feeling of the air all over her skin.

The two girls soon came back into the shop without their work smocks on. They were as naked as the day they were born. Jennifer was surprised by Stacey’s tits. They were bigger than Jennifer had thought they would be. Stacey also had a completely shaved vagina that had outer pussy lips that neatly shielded her inner lips from view. Being naked also seemed to make Stacey look a whole lot prettier ... more feminine ... than when she was dressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.