BSC06 The Jennifer Effect
Chapter 5: Finish Each Other Off

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Finish Each Other Off - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Jennifer’s fingers ran up and down Adam’s hard penis she suddenly found herself with the intense desire to want to bend down and kiss the guy’s very shiny knob as her fingers continued to ‘see’ his under-carriage. That impulse became a fatal mistake.

The feel of those gorgeous lips on Adam’s highly aroused penis set things in motion that nobody could have stopped. Adam’s body gave an involuntary thrust forward of the hips forcing his erection right into Jennifer’s mouth. Jennifer forgot where she was for a moment and began flicking the cock in her mouth with her tongue and sucking the shaft with her lips. It was only moments later that Adam CAME. His eyes squinted up as his loins orgasmed and ejaculated huge wads of semen deep into Jennifer’s cock hungry mouth.

All too quickly Jennifer realized where she was and what she had just done. She froze as did Adam. She opened her mouth and slowly lifted herself off Adam’s already drooping member. Semen mixed with saliva was hanging out of her mouth in big strings down to Adam’s groin as she slowly looked around the room still bent over Adam’s naked body. The room was silent as all the other students looked on and took in the show they had just witnessed.

The art instructor broke the silence and the tension with a sharp clap then said, “Well that’s modern art for you. Go on you guys, finish each other off or you’ll all be going about cross eyed all day. After that I will give you your final instructions.”

No wonder everyone liked this Instructor and the way she ran things!

Nobody in the room needed the term ‘finish each other off’ explained to them and in a matter of moments everyone was doing just that. Cocks were soon getting masturbated and PROPERLY seen to as were all the very wet vaginas in the room – Jennifer’s included.

Adam looked up into Jennifer’s beautiful eyes then asked, “My dear Jennifer would you like my fingers to ‘look’ at your lovely body again?”

“You bet your bottom dollar I do!” Jennifer responded.

Adam then got up and gently rolled her down onto the table. The other two girls were already at it with each other. Their fingers were doing a wonderful job of ‘seeing’ each others highly aroused bodies. This process was being repeated all around the room in many other variations on the theme depending on the imaginations of each student ... and all in the name of art of course!

Very slowly Adam started ‘seeing’ Jennifer’s puffy breasts again with his strong masculine fingers before making his way down to her blonde pubic mound. Adam also took great care to carefully use his finger tips to gently ‘see’ the lovely smoothness of Jennifer’s stomach and waistline. As he was progressing his way down Jennifer could distinctly hear a whole range of pleasurable moans coming from the other students as everyone else in the room got ‘finished off’.

Once Adam got down to Jennifer’s Venus Mound he used his fingers to part Jennifer’s blonde, pubic hair then her lovely full pussy lips. His fingers began ‘looking’ very carefully again at her clitoris with its proud hood. Those fingers were also ‘looking’ intently at those inner pussy lips that swept up from Jennifer’s clitoris allowing the fingers a solid purchase to ‘see’ them more fully. Adam’s fingers also took their time to ‘see’ Jennifer’s pink vaginal cleft that swept down into her dark vaginal hole. Jennifer loved the way his fingers were ‘seeing’ into the very depths of her sex and she could feel things building up again there just like they had in the carpark a few hours earlier.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.