BSC06 The Jennifer Effect
Chapter 4: My Fingers Have Eyes

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Fingers Have Eyes - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

It was now 10:00am and Jennifer was still naked of course but now she was lying spread eagled on a table, in a classroom, in the middle of Blanke Schande, while a naked man was quietly tracing the folds of her pussy lips and vagina with his fingers. Jennifer had not been expecting anything like this at all on her first day of attendance to ART and the HUMAN FORM.

The art instructor running this course was a naked and well proportioned middle aged woman with an ample bosom and a very neatly trimmed ‘landing strip’ above her vagina. Everyone that met this woman liked her almost immediately even though you got the very distinct impression that her classes were going to be anything but ‘normal’.

Jennifer herself very quickly realized that this class she had enrolled in was going to be ‘different’ when this gregarious instructor had insisted that EVERYONE should be naked for her classes – men and women alike. She didn’t think it was fair that men could study the naked forms of the females around them but women could not do the same with their male counterparts.

As it was this instructor had been given full permission by the BSC Board of Directors to proceed in this fashion. They knew that having this world renowned art teacher as part of the faculty was a privilege and this instructor was taking full advantage of this fact to run her classes exactly how she wanted to.

Being asked to go nude or leave the class with no refund had surprised everyone in the room but all the male students present could see the logic of it and quietly acquiesced to the demand. Jennifer and all the other females in the room took great pleasure in viewing all the penises popping out into the room as the guys undressed.

Some of the men seemed clearly aroused by the proceedings as made evident by more than just one erect penis and a few others still on their way. A spontaneous round of applause shot around the room from all the naked girls when the last male student stood up from folding his clothes into his bag. His aroused cock bobbed up and down a few times as the young man straightened up and looked straight ahead trying to look as ‘normal’ as possible. His erection and blushing face, however, told a very different story.

Once everyone had settled down they were told to get into groups of three or four and begin to ‘see’ each other with their finger tips not their eyes. That is why Jennifer was now spread eagled on a table as this naked man along with two other naked females began ‘seeing’ Jennifer with their fingers. The sensation was another first for Jennifer and she was trying to drink it all in and savor it as much as she could. Jennifer had fingers running all over her face, neck, shoulders, breasts and stomach. Now this guy between her legs was ‘seeing’ her vagina as the two girls were ‘seeing’ her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.