Life's Good
Chapter 21: Nothing Lasts Forever

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 21: Nothing Lasts Forever - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

School was out for the holidays and Melissa and I had been working our asses off. I said we should get away for awhile. She turned and looked at me and said to sit down. Now. I’ve seen enough movies to know that’s never a sign of anything good to come! She said I was right, we did need to get away, just that she wanted to get away ... with Shirley. Apparently, they had been seeing each other for a month or so and had decided to move to California. My eyes were tearing up and I couldn’t talk. Melissa came over and hugged me and said she would always love me. She had already talked to Vick and that everything was signed, to put the Capri in my name, and that Vick would be down early next week. I asked when she was leaving, she said NOW! and walked out!

Granted that was my first “Lost Love” and, I am only 17, but I’m picking up on things, Whether a woman has a dick or not, when it comes to women, you’re probably gonna get hurt!

I didn’t see Vick when he came down, hadn’t even been to the Capri. Dropped out of school, became completely anti-social and went to see a Navy Recruiter, but that’s another story if you wanna hear it.

Feedback Greatly Appreciated

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.