Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 14: Let The Introductions Begin

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 14: Let The Introductions Begin - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

All the way home (a couple of hours) I kept her dick in my hands. I really, really liked it. We kept talking too. I told her about Mr & Mrs C (my landlords), constantly coming in unannounced, but real cool with the nudity and sex. I kinda thought we she keep it from them for a little while, I didn’t know how they would accept that an unbelievably cute girl has a dick! She agreed but said if they came in unexpectedly and saw something, she wouldn’t hide it. I said Ken and his family, Mr & Mrs Martin, & Steve would be ok with it??!! BUT, NOT my mom, (or Dorothy) granted she didn’t come up often but when she did, I didn’t know how we would handle it, Mom and I are always nude together! Melissa said “You know, you’re talking like we’re always going to be living together.” I said “Sorry, I know we just met a few hours ago, but guess what, I’m never letting you go!” She smiled. We kissed real deep and long and she said ok!

When Mr Roache pulled into my driveway, Melissa and I walked (kinda quickly) into my apartment. She looked around, pulled off her top and came over and started stripping me. And then, par for the course, here comes Mr & Mrs C. Mrs C said “Oh sorry, we’ll go.” I said wait and introduced them to Melissa and told them that she would be staying with me for a while, and that I’d be paying a little extra rent. They said that would be fine, and how ‘lovely’ she looked. Mrs C felt Melissa tits and said “I sometimes wish mine weren’t so big”. Melissa said let me see (I tried to draw her attention and tell her no, but there went Mrs C’s top. Melissa was feeling them up and said, I’m envious, these are beautiful. Melissa leaned in a kissed Mrs C and Mrs C responded with a big hug. She said, “Melissa, is there something you want to tell us. I nodded ok and Melissa took off her shorts. Mrs C said “I don’t cuss much, but that is fucking awesome!” Mr C came over and nodded to Melissa and asked if he could touch. Of course! Within five minutes, we were all naked and playing, or I should say, THEY were naked and playing, I was almost completely left out, but that’s ok, Melissa was smiling and fitting right in. When the C’s left, I turned to Melissa and said “OK, BUT NOT MY MOM!” We smiled and went to bed just holding each other.

NOW LIFE’S GOOD - and probably can’t get any better!

We got up and took a shower, and I headed to the door to go outside and ‘air dry’. I forgot to tell Melissa about nudity in the back yard and the pool. She, hesitantly, came out too and I said, “Mr and/or Mrs C will be out within three minutes with juice and donuts.” I didn’t even get to finish the sentence before they were both standing bare-assed with us! We sat at the table and started chatting. Mr & Mrs C kept trying to steal peeks at Melissa and finally Melissa got up and sat cross-legged on the picnic table, “I like showing off, you can look anytime you want!”

Mr & Mrs C went in, Melissa went to our apartment, and I laid on the table, staring at the sun and smiling. Ken came over and said “What’s up. You ready for school?” Just then Melissa came out with a towel wrapped around her (she didn’t know Ken). I introduced them and Ken said “Holy Fuck, you are beautiful, Melissa and I smiled and I nodded, she dropped her towel, Ken did a double take, then looked at me, and literally had his mouth open, but no words were coming out. Melissa and I laughed and she bent down and kissed him on the cheek. He finally closed his mouth. Ken, this is my girlfriend, hands off, unless she says it’s ok. Melissa leaned over and started taking off his clothes. When he was naked, she started sucking his dick, Ken still hadn’t said anything. I whispered to Ken “I think that’s her way of saying it’s ok!” He laid her down in the grass and started sucking her dick and looked up and said my gawd you are beautiful. We smiled, he came and I leaned over to finish sucking her, then she came, kind of loudly. Mr & Mrs C looked out, smiled and went back in, yes we were going to have a lot of fun together!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.