Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 13: Things Are Changing

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 13: Things Are Changing - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

School starts next week, I’ll be 17 in a couple weeks. It’s Wednesday night and I decided to head over to The Capri. That’s odd, no lights, OH SHIT, A sign on he door read “Closed”. I hightailed it home and called Mr. Roache. He said he had been trying to get a hold of me but I never answered. He said “Sorry, Randy, but we’ve decided to sell it and retire. We’re buying an RV next week and going to go see what things other than Texas look like. On an up note, it’s the owner of The Lido in Dallas that bought it, and he wants to see you as soon as possible, I think you should go!” We chatted a few minutes and he said he’d be by in the morning to pick me up and take me up to Dallas.

We went straight to the owners (Vick Vapor’s (real name?)) office. He said he planned on a few renovations and hoped to re-open within a month. He said I was too young to officially be hired as ‘Manager’ but that he wanted me involved with everything. He had hired someone else to be the ‘Official’ manager but they’d take their lead from me. He’d pay my rent, offered me a small salary, and that I’d be ‘the go to guy!’ if I accepted. Mr Roach piped in and said it was a great deal for someone my age, and perfectly legitimate. I though for a minute and said ok! He stood up and said ‘How about a blowjob to seal the deal’. I smiled, he was already naked from the waist down. As I started around his desk, a really cute gal with short blonde hair crawled out wiping her mouth off! I was in awe, she looked my age, maybe a little older, but the cutest gal I had ever seen. Kinda short blonde hair, small tits, but fucking nice! I stopped short, and Vick introduced me to Melissa, the new manager of ‘The Capri’. I stuttered a little and said “You said I was too young and yet Melissa is my age?” She smiled and said “Actually I’m 23 and really hot looking!” I said “You got that right!”. When she came over to shake my hand I almost fell over, SHE HAD A DICK! I looked at Vick and Mr Roache, they were both smiling ear to ear. Vick said, “I guess this is your first SheMale?” I couldn’t take my eyes off her dick, she came over and said “First, shake my hand, then, (looking down) you can shake that!”.

She grabbed my hand and lead me over to the couch. She sat down and spread her legs and said “Go ahead!” I dove right in! She smelled different than any guy I had blown and it took a little extra effort to get her hard. I looked back and saw Mr Roache and Vick sitting at his desk watching us! I couldn’t get enough. I was licking everywhere I could get my tongue, you know I’m not big into ass play but I had a feeling that was about to change. As I was licking her butt-hole (and everywhere else) I realized she had no body hair, that was totally different and I liked it! She grabbed my head and said “Enough, you’re the one that just accepted the job, you should be getting all the attention.” My dick wasn’t in her mouth two minutes before I was blowing the biggest load I ever have! We just laid there with her head in my lap and me rubbing her back, and Vick said, “Randy, are you sure you want this job and do you think you’ll have a hard time working with (not for) Melissa? “I said “Oh gawd yes I’m gonna have a hard time, you don’t even have to pay me if you don’t want to!” We all laughed and Vick went over to a fridge and broke out beers for all of us.

He said Melissa was going back south with us and would need a place to stay until she could find a place of her own. “Can she stay with you ... is that ok with you Melissa? Randy?” Melissa smiled and we kissed (I could taste my cum on her lips), we both laughed and said we thought we could make it work!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.