Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 11: The Pool Parties

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Pool Parties - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Sunday finally got here and Ken and I were out early cleaning up the yard and getting ready for the party. Mr & Mrs C came out and pulled out the BBQ. I helped Mr C bring out a couple coolers of beer and soda. Mrs C was setting up the picnic table. Mr & Mrs Roache came around the corner and yelled “This is a raid!”. I introduced them to the C’s. Then I got a huge-ass surprise Dorothy (who I did invite), AND MY MOM, came around the corner, They saw the look on my face and Dorothy said “didn’t think you’d mind!” Mom came over and gave me a huge hug and said Dad was on another of his never ending trips and she was bored. Finally Ken’s parents showed up, I was a little more than disappointed that Shirley wasn’t with them. I got hugs from both of them. About a half hour later the Martins showed up (I had invited them but didn’t think they’d show).

Everyone stood around talking and drinking beer (except Ken and I) when I told Ken we had to liven this party up a little. I told him to start taking my clothes off. I yelled out for everyone to start taking someone’s clothes off, preferably someone they hadn’t seen naked before. My mom was the first to get it started and walked over to Mr Roache. She kept talking to him the whole time she was taking his clothes off. He in turn had mom writhing before he even had all her clothes off. They lay down in the grass and started eating each other! Dorothy went over to Mrs C, introduced herself and said “You need to have some fun!” and proceeded taking off her clothes. Mrs C was a little reluctant but got Dorothy’s clothes off too and they were standing there kissing and feeling each other up. Mrs. Roache went over to Mr Martin and wasted no time getting his clothes off. He wasn’t sure about this but by the time he was naked and hard as a rock, he couldn’t wait to get her clothes off.That only left Kens’ dad and Mr C. I thought that was going to be awkward and started to go intercede when they both started laughing and reached for each others clothes at the same time. By the time they were naked, I was hard as a rock!

An hour of rolling around in the grass, sucking dicks, eating pussies and we were all completely satisfied. Mr C and I had set up a hose by the pool for everyone to rinse off before they got in, a little cold but that was probably a blessing. Everyone was in the pool, bare-assed naked and having a ball!

Mr C stood up and yelled for everyone’s attention and said, “Randy, thank you, this as been the most unexpectedly enjoyable party I have ever been to and you are a godsend. You’ve brought a lot of smiles to the faces of many people today, thank you!”

Everyone applauded, I blushed, Ken got a raft and put me on it while everyone started pushing me around the pool and playing with every inch of me!

Everyone gyrated over to the BBQ area and Mr C threw on some steaks, everyone was talking and laughing. Mom came over and said “You may be a harmless little pervert, but I sure raised a good kid, I’m proud of you!”

Can life get any better?!

Party 2

Ken and I had been talking with Steve all week and finally had a pool party set for Saturday. I told him to tell whomever he was inviting that the apartment would be open from Friday afternoon till Sunday night and any one was welcome, but to forewarn them that nudity would probably be involved!

Friday night it was just Ken, Steve and I, but Steve said not to worry he was pretty sure, Paul, Andrea, Monica, Beverly and Anne would be there tomorrow. He also reminded us that the girls were all lesbian and if we hit on them they’d probably leave.

The three of us got up to the sound of knocking on the door, Andrea, Monica and Beverly were here already. Us three guys were all bare-assed and I asked the girls if that was ok with them, they all just smiled, Andrea said “Just cause we’re on a diet, doesn’t mean we can’t look at the menu!” That broke the ice for all of us and they came in. I put on some tunes just loud enough to hear outside. We headed out to the backyard, three naked guys and three clothed girls. Monica asked about the owners of the house and I explained they were kool and that the worst that would probably happen is Mr C peeping out the windows frequently!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.