Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 9: My World Comes Crashing Down

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 9: My World Comes Crashing Down - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Dad got offered, and accepted, the promotion! We were moving to Houston in about three or four weeks. I ranted and raved, screamed and yelled, that it wasn’t fair, having to move to a new school for my senior year!!! I didn’t come out of my room for days. Mom and dad talked to Ken’s mom and dad and even to Mr & Mrs Martin about ‘keeping and eye on me’ if they let me stay here and finish my senior year. Nobody had a problem with it and would be very watchful of what I did. Ken’s parents even said they could make room for me at their house. Mom and dad thanked them but declined saying they would get me a place to live. Finally they agreed I could stay there ‘just till I graduated’ and that they’d take care of the expenses and most of my needs. I had a job at Dairy Queen to make a little extra spending money. They bought me a car! (AWESOME car, 1955 Ford, Metal Flake Blue with mag wheels, an 8track quadraphonic stereo and a rolled and pleated blue and white interior!!!). I was in heaven, and felt really ashamed of how I acted. We had a nice three weeks while they packed up the house and moved me into my apartment. My apartment was actually a converted garage behind an elderly couples house that was perfect! I moved in about 5 days before mom and dad left, I was a little freaked out the first few nights there but started getting used to it. Mom and dad said their goodbyes, with lots of warnings about my behavior and that I needed to start acting like an adult now!

Mr & Mrs Cameron (the landlords) came over frequently, ‘just checking in’. I was a little freaked that they’d just walk in without knocking (just like mom!). But took it all in stride and it kinda became the norm. A couple of times I was in the shower but wrapped a towel around me before I got out. Dorothy came over one night and fucked my brains out, I’m sure Mr & Mrs Cameron heard, but I really didn’t care, Dorothy had met another lady and was spending a lot of time with her. Mr Cameron came over one night after Dorothy left and said “Isn’t she a little old for you?” I said she was just a friend of my parents and was checking up on me. Mr C (I started calling them Mr & Mrs C) came over and jabbed me in the ribs, smiled and said ‘yea, right!’ One evening he brought me a beer (not the norm) and we sat and talked and drank beer. He caught me in the shower once, and as I wrapping a towel around me he piped in ‘don’t bother’ ‘You ain’t got nuthin’ I ain’t seen before’. He started talking about his Navy days and the ‘showers’, I don’t think he intended to, but it was actually getting me horny. He motioned me over, pulled my towel off and started playin’ with my dick. He was good, slow, gentle, playful, I was hard in seconds. I knelt down and unzipped his fly and pulled his half hard cock out and started blowing him. We had a great half hour and he looked at me and said, ‘I thought you were gay!’ I said I was ‘Bi’, and liked women just as much. “So your lady friend wasn’t just checking up on you!” I smiled. He said I was welcome to ‘service’ Mrs C if she ever came on to me but for me not to hit on her!

I was off work the next day and slept in. I got in the shower and a minute later Mrs C was climbing in with me. Great body for an older woman. We played for a while in the shower then got out and laid on my bed. I started eating her pussy and she was moaning in minutes. She was all out of breath and said she’d have to owe me one and got up to leave. I asked if she was ok, and she said ‘Great’ I just haven’t had that much attention paid to me in a long time, thank you.

I went by the Capri, they just reopened last week. Mrs Roache came over and gave me a hug and said she had missed me. And wanted to take me on a tour. The theater itself was a lot smaller. But, they now had these “Preview Booths”, and a good sized area of magazines, books and toys. She said I needed to keep my clothes on (most of the time!) but to have a look around. The preview booths were 25 cents for maybe 5 minutes of a movie. I checked most of the booths and there were no ‘Gory Holes’, but one booth had part of the wall to the next booth made of Plexiglas, and had a curtain over it. I peeked around the curtain and saw right into the next booth, but, no one was there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.