Life's Good
Chapter 7: Me, Mom, Ken and Mom's Friend

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 7: Me, Mom, Ken and Mom's Friend - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Dad was going out of town again on Thursday for a week and mom asked if Ken could come over for the weekend. I said I’d ask. Ken was a little reluctant, he was having so much fun at home, but he said sure.

Ken and I got to my house right after school and stripped down. Mom got home about an hour later but, she had Dorothy with her. I told Ken it was alright, she’d seen me naked already. Ken and I were playing Monopoly, again, when mom and Dorothy came in (no knocking!) this time Dorothy was naked too, great tits! Mom said she and Dorothy were horny and wanted to know if we wanted to play around. (stupid fucking question!). Mom said Dorothy had never seen a guy get a blowjob from another guy and would I mind? Ken and I started sucking each other, but to my surprise mom and Dorothy started licking each others pussies. Dorothy said that was the hottest thing she had ever seen and really needed to fuck. She asked mom if it was ok for her and I to fuck. Mom said that was up to me. After a while mom said let’s switch, I went over to Dorothy and Ken to my mom. Now this was new. A little bit of everything was going on, dick on dick, pussy on pussy, pussy on dick, dick in several mouths. Dorothy started out sucking my dick for a while then was licking my asshole – I had been real reluctant to any ass play, but this was fucking amazing. When I was harder than a rock Dorothy asked if I’d fuck her. I told her I had never done it before and she’d have to help. I didn’t think a person could smile that big. She grabbed my dick and started rubbing it up and down her pussy. I didn’t know women could get that wet. I slid right in, like that’s what I was made to do. It didn’t take long before we were both screaming our heads off. We both came at the same time and I fell down on top of her thinking that I was a 16 year old kid that was about to die from a heart attack. Ken was having about the same luck, even though he was getting off more than ever at home he wasn’t able to actually fuck anyone. He was still inside my mom and unable to move, he never wanted this to end. Mom said that was perfect and that she and Dorothy had the shower first. They took off and Ken and I just laid there. I slid over to suck Ken’s dick, not so much to be sucking him, but because I wanted to taste my mom!

Nudity is now becoming standard in our house (except when dad’s there). We all just lazed around. Mom went to her room and came back, grabbed Dorothy and laid on the floor. Mom had two cylindrical things in her hand and started rubbing one of them all over Dorothy. Dorothy was moaning real loud and when mom started teasing Dorothy’s pussy with it Dorothy started breathing real hard, and started screaming. Mom stuck one in Dorothy’s pussy and started running the other one over her butt-hole. Dorothy couldn’t take any more and grabbed mom’s hand and said to stop. Ken and I were jacking each others cocks when mom motioned for me to come over. “See how wet she is. Start licking all around here and here (pointing places out). And this is a clitoris – this spot drives almost all women crazy. But, go slow, tease it like it was Ken’s cock, don’t just dive in! And this spot here (between her pussy and butt) is just as sensitive as yours, and I’ve seen how much you like it. When you get to her butt-hole, lick softly, it’s ok to spread her butt cheeks a little but not to stretch them too much”. All this time Dorothy was moaning (very loudly) and shaking her head back and forth. Finally she screamed and was peeing a stream up in the air. Mom leaned down real quick and covered her pussy with her mouth. When Dorothy calmed down a little mom said she wasn’t peeing but, that Dorothy had cum just like you and Ken do.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.