Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 6: Me and Kens Family

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6: Me and Kens Family - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Friday Ken and I went straight to his house from school. We threw my stuff in his room and went out back. His yard backed up on a huge forested area and only one neighbor could see his yard – my mind was working!

We headed up to his room and kinda started the same way as last weekend – we got naked and broke out the Monopoly. His mom came up to say Hi but she knocked, we yelled “Just a minute” then let her in, I know she suspected something but everything looked normal we at least had shorts on. She left, we lost the shorts and I landed on Boardwalk! About 6 we went down to eat. His dad was kool and talked about all kinds of stuff. His sister wasn’t there and wouldn’t be back till tomorrow. We offered to clean up but his mom said she’d get it and we went back upstairs. Naked again I told Ken I needed to suck his cock and he just smiled and spread his legs. I felt better – about 10 we decided to take a shower and kill the lights. After the shower we were back in his room and his dad came up wearing a short robe. He asked what we’d been doing and if we had any plans for tomorrow. Just making small talk, when he sat on the edge of the bed I could have swore I saw his dick for a second. He made a strange comment when he left, “If you guys are going to get naked, make sure you lock your door.” Then he left. About an hour later we were sucking each other off and stopped when we heard the doorknob jiggle.

Sometime in the night Ken must have gone downstairs to get a drink and when he came back, he didn’t lock the door. We were both bare-assed and laying on top of just one of the beds. His dad came in, smiled and said not to forget to lock the door, what if your mom would’ve come in. How long you guys been sucking each other? Ken said not long and his dad said it was fine, he was a kid once too and experimenting is ok. He came over by the bed and reached down and grabbed Kens dick and said “Nice, real nice”. He looked at me and asked if I liked sucking it and I said “Yea, a lot!” He opened his robe and said “You want to try this one?” I couldn’t believe it, it had to be 10 inches long and real thick and I said “Yea”. He turned facing me and I went straight for it, it was delicious! He cam hard and I couldn’t keep up – it was flowing all down the sides of my face when he said “Ken, help your bud out a little.” When he left Ken and I just stared at each other, “Dude, did you know your dad was gay?” “No, but that changes a lot of things.”

It was noon before we got up and decided to go for a hike in the woods. We told his dad and he asked if he could come along. We were kinda disappointed but said sure. About 30 minutes in his dad said to stop. Everyone get your clothes off and put them in this bag. We just stood there and stared as his dad took off his clothes. “Come on guys, don’t tell me you wouldn’t have already been naked if I wasn’t here – let me feel young again. Besides you both have great bodies and I like looking.” Ken and I got naked too, put our clothes in the bag, and started walking again. About an hour later we came to a stream and Ken’s dad yelled “Last one in has to suck my dick”. Ken and I both started running for the water but I stopped and let Ken hit the water before me – Ken’s dad broke out laughing ... I dropped to my knees!

Great hike but about 4 we had to start heading back – it took a while but we finally found our clothes and made it home just in time for dinner. Ken and I went upstairs to take a shower. We got to talking about his dad, got a little horny and started playing with each other. We were so into it we didn’t hear the bathroom door open. Just as I got down on my knees and started sucking Ken we heard the shower door open and his sister, Shirley, was taking a movie of us. We started yelling at her and she quickly said to shut up or she’d show the video to all her friends at school. She said to be in Kens room at 10:00, naked and sucking each other off with the door open. We started to argue with her and all she had to do was point at the camera – we were screwed! At 10:00 we cracked the door open and got down on the floor and started sucking each others cocks. A few minutes later we heard Shirley say “See mom I told you!” We started to get up but were told to stay there and keep doing what we were doing. Ken’s mom pulled a chair over and sat and watched, Shirley stood behind her and leaned forward and started playing with her mom’s tits. Before long they were both naked and laying on the floor next to us, Ken’s mom said “Last one to come has to clean everyone else!” Both women were gorgeous but crap, Shirley was just fucking awesome. I reached over to feel her tits and promptly had my hand slapped away. Ken’s mom was bucking her hips and starting to moan pretty loud – then Shirley followed suit. Ken was bucking his hips and my hands were grabbing his ass and all of a sudden my mouth was full. Ken’s mom said for Ken to stop sucking me, that I had work to do. I happily slid over and licking around her pussy. When she started moaning again she said to stop and take care of Shirley. Shirley wasn’t really getting into it though and said for me to finish cleaning Ken. Now, this is all fine and dandy, well and good, but I still hadn’t got my rocks off yet. Then the door opened again and there stood Ken’s dad – He went straight for my dick and swung his leg over my head. All I could think was “Oh crap, if he falls, he’s going to impale my head to the floor! We got off at the same time and all 5 of us lay there breathing heavy and smiling. There was a line for the shower, but we finally all got cleaned up and went to bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.