Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 1: The Capri Theater

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Capri Theater - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Characters:

Me - Randy

Best friend - Ken

Capri Theater manager - Mr Roache (& wife)

Family priest - Father Michael

Next door neighbor Mr Martin (& wife)

Mom’s divorced friend - Dorothy

Ken’s sister - Shirley

Mr & Mrs Cameron (Mr & Mrs C) - First apt landlords

Steve - High School football player

Pool Party friends - Me, Ken, Steve and Paul

Andrea, Monica, Beverly, Anne and Shirley

Vick Vapor - Lido Manager

Melissa - Blonde, SheMale, new manager of The Capri

Jerry - local cop at the Capri

Silas - old fart projectionist (seen and done it all)

Don - Cashier/Snack Bar Attendant (probably BI)


First story, poorly written (I do get better!), and way too long, but still a fun read.


I grew up in a small town in central Texas. It was the late 60’s, Life was good!

I wasn’t a 6 foot hulk with a 9 inch cock, I was a 5’7”, a little pudgy, non sports oriented guy. Rode my bike everywhere. On many of my jaunts I would pass The Capri Adult Theater. Never had the courage to try to get in (I was only 16!). Finally worked up the courage one day, and I’ll be damned if I didn’t get in. Scared shitless, shaking in my boots, didn’t know what to do. I was wearing my nylon bike shorts, t-shirt and sandals. I went in and made a beeline straight for an empty seat (there were plenty). My eyes finally adjusted and I realized what was on the screen, HOLY CRAP, this is better than Hustler! I had been there for 10 minutes or so when an elderly gentleman came in and sat right next to me. (the whole fucking theater was empty, and he sits next to me!) He would occasionally lean over and make some comment, “nice cock on that guy” or “great tits”, I just agreed and kept on watching the movie. I felt his knee brush up against mine and didn’t think anything of it. Then it happened again and again, finally he put his hand on my leg above the knee, I didn’t know what to do so, I just sat there. He started rubbing my thigh and I was kinda enjoying it. He went extremely slow and by the time he reached the hem of my shorts I was getting a boner. He just kept rubbing there for a while without going straight for my dick. I was in heaven. Finally his hand started underneath my shorts but still not touching my dick, gawd I was excited. He would barely brush my dick or balls and I wanted more. I spread my legs hoping he’d take the hint, he did. Finally playing with my balls and my dick. When he tried to pull my shorts down, I lifted my butt and let him take them off. Here I was 16 years old sitting in an adult movie, naked from the waist down and letting some old geezer play with my dick, AND LOVING IT!

Some other guy saw what was happening and came over and sat sideways in the row in front of us. All he did was watch (at first). The old guy told me to stand up and face him, when I did my dick disappeared into his mouth. I had never felt anything like it and wanted more.

All of a sudden I felt another set of hands rubbing my butt and thighs. He never really went for my butt-hole but the teasing was driving me crazy. The old guy was pushing my t-shirt up and eventually had me take it off too, now my shorts and t-shirt are sitting in an empty chair next to the old guy, and I’m still loving it! The old guy had me sit down and he stood in front of me and lowered his zipper. He told me to reach in and pull out his cock. It took a while (I was scared) but I finally got it out. He told me to kiss the tip I did, OK, no big deal, I licked the head, not bad, I stuck it in my mouth and really liked the feel of it, and could actually feel it getting bigger, I really liked that! I had never thought about being homo or sucking dick but, here I was sucking this old farts dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.