BSC04 Educating Katrina
Chapter 12: The Stuck Up Bitch!

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Stuck Up Bitch! - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Becky Bartell proved to be an invaluable ally. She had been an Absolute for almost a year now and hadn’t worn a stitch of clothing either on Campus or off Campus. This had made her incredibly tough in the psychological sense and a support that Katrina was going to lean on heavily. She was also very organized and hard working. She also liked all four of Katrina’s basic proposals for BSC so her first job had been to organize a petition for people to sign with these four basic proposals at the top.

Those proposals of course were...

1.That the Swimming Pool at BSC be freely available for Total Nude bathing by men, women and children alike. Student, staff and visitors of all ages and genders should be able to use the pool facilities totally nude just like the females if they so desired.

2.That the outdoor showers, freely available for all naked female students and staff, also be made available for all male students and staff if they so wished.

3.That all male students and staff of BSC on the occasions when they experience their very normal and natural ERECTIONS have the freedom to release that erection from the confines of their clothing for the duration of the erection.

4.That no male student or staff member be penalized in any shape or form for asking for RELIEF as along as the request is made politely and is in no way aggressive or seen to impinge upon the rights of the requestee to refuse.

Within a few weeks of Katrina circulating this petition she had hundreds of signatures. Almost without exception the points of the petition were looked upon as being a very positive trend for BSC if they were adopted.

Katrina eventually got her chance to present the petition with its signatures to the President of BSC. She also wanted to ask Eleanor Grimes what the reasons were for the Executive Board rejecting her original presentation.

Once again Katrina was rebuffed. Eleanor Ferguson just said “This College is not run by students signing bits of paper and the Executive Board does not have to explain its decisions to anyone other than themselves.”

With Becky Bartell helping her Katrina was, however, this time, not so easily deterred. Both girls firmly believed the four requests were just and fair as did a vast number of others at BSC. And so it was that one morning as Eleanor Grimes Ferguson was arriving to work at BSC she was confronted by a host of placard waving students – male and female alike.

Some of those placards read like this...

... IT’S TIME FOR THE ELECTION OF THE ERECTION ... MY COCK IS NOT A CRIMINAL LET IT BE FREE ... WHY CAN’T I SHOWER WITH MY GIRLFRIEND ... WHY CAN’T MY BOYFRIEND SHOWER WITH ME ... NUDE SWIMMING FOR ALL ... DON’T LET MY ERECTION GET IN THE WAY OF MY EDUCATION

The line of students marched around the whole Admin Wing as Eleanor made her way through the doors to her office. She didn’t seem phased at all and even seemed to have a little smile on her face. Katrina noticed this as she stood there with her own placard at the entrance to the building as Ms. Ferguson pressed her way through the picketers.

Stephen Bartell was standing next to Katrina. He was starting at BSC the following week and was also quite keen to support his new girlfriend in her efforts. He too was of the firm opinion that BSC should adopt Katrina’s proposals. He didn’t believe it was right that they just be brushed aside as Eleanor Ferguson - ‘The Stuck Up Bitch’ - seemed to be doing.

... so he thought maybe he should just help things along himself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.