BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: Rejected!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Rejected! - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Exactly twenty five days later Katrina was back in her dorm room but this time she was alone and unhappy. In one hand was held an opened envelope. The letter it contained had been read and was now half in and half out of the envelope.

The letter was from the Executive Council of BSC. They had read Katrina’s proposals. They had discussed Katrina’s proposals. They had voted on Katrina’s proposals and the Full Executive Council of Blanke Schande College had rejected Katrina’s proposals. They didn’t give any reasons. They just voted and rejected the proposals ... all of them!

Katrina had worked very hard to put the proposals together in a very professional manner. She had gathered statistics and anecdotal evidence to back up her ideas. She had made graphs and diagrams to illustrate the statistics. She had used professional help to bind the document together and made several copies so each Executive Council Member could have their own copy to peruse. She had done all this while continuing with all of her own studies and assignments.

But the Executive Council of BSC had rejected it! They didn’t give a single reason why they just said they voted and rejected it! ALL of it!

Suddenly Katrina felt quite alone and something of a failure. She was so certain her ideas would be accepted. This was Blanke Schande after all! A campus where girls could parade around in the nude showing off their tits and asses and pussies with total freedom so why could they not extend just a bit of that freedom to the men? Maybe this place wasn’t so cutting edge after all Katrina thought. Maybe she would be better off at UCLA or some other place where people were NORMAL. Maybe this whole nudity thing was just a dead end street or maybe she should just go back to Aurora Hills and enjoy her nude lifestyle there as a hair dresser or an office girl in the IRS department or something ordinary like that.

Katrina was feeling very dejected and mulling over all these things when she heard footsteps approaching. She was sitting on her bed with her legs pulled up close and squashing into her naked breasts. Her arms were wrapped around her knees and her face was buried between those knees when Katrina heard voices. She looked up towards the door-less entrance way of her room.

A few moments ago there had been no one there - but now, all of a sudden there were three people at her door pushing into the room. One was a naked Carol Williams. The second was a clothed Timothy Bartell. Carol had been going steady with him now for almost three weeks – ever since they met after his erection episode at her reception desk. The third person was someone Katrina had never met before but very quickly worked out that it must be Timothy’s older brother. Timothy had been at Blanke Schande College the same length of time as Katrina had and was now doing what he could to get his older brother to transfer to BSC from another college in San Francisco.

Sitting back against the wall as Katrina was with her knees up and feet just slightly apart gave the incoming troop a beautiful view of her bulging pussy lips and clitoris. This was accompanied with lots of short black pubic hair poking out all around that spreading labia minora.

Carol and Timothy were used to this sort of thing but Timothy’s brother wasn’t. He gasped involuntarily at this wonderful Presentation of Katrina’s vagina. When Katrina looked up at him after he gasped a little piece of magical chemistry took place in her brain and heart. She fell in love. Katrina Jones had never seen this guy in her life before but somehow she knew in that instant that she was going to marry him.

A similar piece of magical chemistry had also taken place in the heart and mind of this young man that was here meeting Katrina for the first time. His gaze shifted from this delightful pussy lip display up to Katrina’s eyes just as she was looking up at him and he instantly fell in love also.

Once again the mysterious ways of BSC had started another beautiful romance that would one day end in “I do!” from both parties.

Carol spoke first, “Hi, Katrina. I thought you might be here. We’ve been showing Timothy’s brother around and ... oh, this is Stephen Bartell by the way. Stephen, this is my good friend Katrina Jones. Anyway, we were showing Stephen around ... his application has been successful by the way ... and we thought we would drop in to see you ... and oh, Stephen transfers here in four weeks and ... but ... hey ... what ... what’s ... what’s the matter? You look all upset! What’s wrong, Katrina?”

After a very silent pause Katrina slowly stood up and silently handed Carol the letter in her hand. Carol read the letter very slowly as her face quietly fell in disappointment at what she was reading.

... but someone else’s face in that room was doing the complete opposite!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.