BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: The Passion of the Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Passion of the Night - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Carol Williams could hear lots of interesting noises going on around her but that didn’t stop her from sitting there in the darkness like a statue not realising just how tense she had become until something touched her on her shoulders. She nearly jumped out of her skin and gave an involuntary and embarrassing yelp. A voice in the darkness behind Carol spoke very calmly and reassuringly to her.

“My, my, you are a tense little one” whispered the disembodied voice. “You just relax now, Honey, and let my little hands help calm you down.” With that the hands that obviously belonged to the voice began to massage Carol’s shoulders and back. Almost instantly Carol found herself relaxing back into those soothing hands. She could physically feel all the knots in her muscles dissolve as the tissue was gently pressed and rubbed in circles and various other patterns by those invisible hands.

A few moments later Carol heard a squirt and a splat as a gel of some sort landed in two dollops on her legs. In the darkness someone else’s hands began to rub the jasmine scented gel into the flesh of her legs then down to her feet. This too was just so soothing. As this was going on Carol felt a beautiful svelte pair of lips begin to kiss her nipples. The invisible lips then moved higher and gave Carol the gentlest and most feminine of kisses on her lips. The feeling was exquisite. Carol also felt a tongue dart in and out of her mouth. Before Carol could respond the lips were gone – off to explore some other naked girl’s body. All around her body Carol was beginning to feel the velvety touch of feminine skin gliding over her own soft, velvety, feminine skin. It was very exotic and intoxicating - not to mention very arousing!

The hands that were massaging Carol’s back then moved around to the front and began to massage Carol’s beautiful breasts and caress the nipples with such tender care. The naked girl in the darkness behind her then began kissing Carol’s shoulders and the small of her back all the while continuing to play with Carol’s excited tits.

The girl behind spoke to Carol again telling Carol to lie down on the bed. Carol obeyed and then felt the full weight of a naked female body press down on the full length of her own body. She could feel a pair of nipples brushing across her face, then down across her own nipples, then across her midriff, then across her pubic hair. A few moments later Carol’s legs were being spread wide apart and the face that belonged to this naked body was being thrust deep into Carol’s blonde furry pussy.

As this face was exploring Carol’s inner and outer pussy lips another pair of hands began rubbing some other exotic oil into her breasts and torso. Carol’s nipples were then plucked, sucked and played with again while someone else came across in the darkness and began kissing her on the lips again. This time Carol had the presence of mind to use her own tongue to dart into this new mouth and play with the tongue it found in there. The beautiful kisses and tonguing went on for ages and all at the same time as her pussy was getting licked and her nipples were being fondled.

The mouth eventually disappeared and in the darkness Carol felt something heavy and damp descend onto her face. Someone had spread their legs over Carol’s face and was pressing their vagina into Carol’s nose. Almost by instinct Carol’s tongue shot out and began to lick the pussy juice dripping off the pussy lips above her nose. The pussy lips then shifted down to be right over Carol’s mouth. Carol began to suck on the pussy lips and clitoris with great pleasure just as her own clitoris and pussy lips were being sucked and played with.

Every now and then that little French Canadian voice could be heard in the darkness saying “Oo, la, la!” over and over again. This was interspersed with “C’est bon. C’est bon. C’est bon!” This lovely girl’s immaculately shaved pussy was getting sucked, fingered and rubbed by anyone who came near as was her exquisitely petite, French Canadian breasts. She was also having the time of her life getting as much pussy, tits and lips with her own mouth and hands as was possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.