BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: Les Femmes Du Nuit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Les Femmes Du Nuit - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Fifteen minutes later Carol was in the Female Dormitory with Katrina, her three friends and a whole bunch of other naked girls. They were all squeezed in between the walled section that housed the four beds that Katrina and her friends slept in. There of course was no door and about twenty girls sat around the beds and spilled out into the corridor and were laughing and giggling the whole time at all their own girlie talk and anything else that caught their fancy.

All the girls totally agreed with Katrina on what she was now proposing to present to the Executive Council of BSC. They all thought everyone should be able to enjoy the swimming pool ‘au naturel’ regardless of gender or age. They also agreed with Katrina that it was only fair that the male students should be able to share the public showers with the naked girls if they wanted to. They also had no problem with any male wanting to let his erection out for a ‘breath of fresh air’ if it needed it.

They also didn’t see any reason why a guy should be penalized and made to feel guilty if he happened to ask for a bit of Relief. Having a large stiff cock stuffed up in your trousers all through a lecture must be incredibly distracting and a real hindrance to proper learning. All the girls present agreed that because of their penis-less-ness, that they had no concept of what this must be like but that it must be incredibly uncomfortable all the same. Being able to let it all ‘hang out’ and being free to ask for some ‘help’ only seemed fair since it was 99% the nude girls’ fault for causing these erections in the first place.

Katrina loved discussing her thoughts with these girls and hearing their opinions. As a result she sort of became their leader and mentor. It wasn’t something she tried to do. It just seemed to happen naturally. Katrina could express herself very clearly and the girls all seemed to enjoy the way she could bring people together – in this Dorm anyway.

It was also Katrina that had inadvertently started this weekly tradition of the girls getting together for some lovely Relief Sessions after lights out. Months back Katrina had felt sorry for some of the girls and how stressed they would be by the end of the study week. One day she offered to massage one girl’s back with some body oils once a week at bedtime to reduce the girl’s level of tension. It wasn’t long before Katrina was doing it to two girls, then three and they were all happily reciprocating.

After several weeks there was a whole bunch of them massaging each other and doing ‘other’ things in Katrina’s four berth bedroom. Her three roommates were also only too glad to join in. For some reason the whole thing had seemed a whole lot more fun to do after Lights Out at 10:30pm and so it went. After a few months of this it had become a fully fledged tradition amongst the group and no one ever missed a session unless they were off campus. Even then most would do almost anything, if possible, to get back to Campus just for that one night.

Now Carol Williams was sitting amongst this group of very lovely naked girls. She was a bit nervous and did not quite know what was about to happen. At 10:29pm the room went silent as they all waited for the Lights Out alarm that sounded through the PA system in all the dorms. Most students by this time were fast asleep anyway but not this group and not this night. At exactly 10:30pm three pips sounded and the outside security lights along the walkways dimmed but did not go off completely. Inside all along the various dormitories lights were being turned off and students were snuggling down for the night. The corridor light outside Katrina’s room blinked out and inside the room one of the girls switched the ceiling light off.

The moment it went black a petite and very pretty, naked French Canadian student piped up in her sweet little voice, “Oo la laaa! Les Femme Du Nuit. C’est Bon. C’est Bon. C’est Tres Bon!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.