BSC04 Educating Katrina
Chapter 7: The Group Shower

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Group Shower - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

After their lunch Katrina said goodbye to her two new friends and carried on with the rest of her day. She even had time for a quick dip in the pool and totally agreed with Carol that the males of BSC should be allowed to swim nude too. She even heard a few men complaining about the time it took to go get their stuff making a nice refreshing swim out of reach because of this time factor. How much nicer it would be for them to be able to strip off on the spot then dive straight in and dry off later under the sun before carrying on their way.

Later that day Katrina was passing the Admin Block again so she popped in to see Carol. Katrina asked Carol if she was free that evening and would she like to come and meet some of her friends over dinner in one of BSC’s fine restaurants. Carol loved the idea and by 6:30pm that evening she was sitting around a dining table with Katrina and three other naked female students that Katrina was studying with.

It was a lovely evening. They ate, talked and joked all evening. After the tab was squared up, and they were all standing up to leave, Katrina leaned over and asked Carol if she would like to come and have a Group Shower with them.

“A GROUP SHOWER!” exclaimed Carol. “I haven’t heard of that one yet. What does that involve?” Carol sounded just mildly concerned.

“Well nothing at all” Katrina intoned calmly. “It is just that – a Group Shower. We all find the nearest Female Shower Cubicle and all pile in together and wash ourselves and each other before bedtime. It really is a lot of fun. Come on, Carol. Don’t be nervous. You’ll love it.”

With that the nude Katrina motioned the nude Carol and the other nude girls to the door with her hands. They all filed out and soon found the nearest shower cubicle. It was on the side of the footpath and only 100 yards from the restaurant with people moving past in both directions every few minutes or so.

The cubicle had three, individually controlled, shower heads – one for the head, one for the torso and one for the legs. The one for the legs could be aimed upwards to fire a jet of water right up between the thighs and into the vagina and butt crack. All this plumbing was set very nicely into beautifully inlaid mosaic tiles with exquisite pictures of dolphins and birds grouted in amongst the overall azure blue tones of the setting.

Without hesitation Katrina and her three friends had the water turned on and were under it. There was some lovely smelling liquid soap and shampoo handy which was soon being lathered up over everyone’s head and body. They had to all huddle together closely so no one missed out on the flowing water.

Each girl massaged her own body and the body of whoever was closest. You could tell from the looks on all their faces that each one really enjoyed having their breasts, stomachs and backs washed and rubbed by someone else. There also wasn’t a second’s thought about putting their hands between someone else’s legs to wash that girl’s pussy lips and butt hole before moving on down the thighs and the full length of the leg.

Katrina was massaging soap into her own beautiful tits again when she saw Carol still standing on the footpath. It went very quiet when the other three girls looked up and noticed the same thing. Poor Carol just wasn’t sure what she should do. All that water and soap really did look inviting but she had never showered with another girl before let alone three of them. In fact she had never showered with anyone of any description before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.