BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: The Male Erection

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Male Erection - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As the trio made their way to lunch young Timothy started to loosen up until he finally found his tongue again. As he became more comfortable with these two naked, and very lovely companions, he told them all about himself and what he was doing at Blanke Schande.

It turned out that he was from San Francisco and his full name was Timothy James Bartell.

“No way!” exclaimed Katrina. “I have a good friend called Becky Bartell. She is studying here too. Are you two related?”

“Yes” said Timothy. “She is one of my many cousins. My father comes from a very large family of boys. They are scattered all across the United States. I think I met Rebecca once at a family re-union many years ago but know nothing about her. I certainly didn’t know she was here. How interesting. I must try and catch up with her.”

Timothy told Katrina and Carol how he had been at BSC for six months already and was studying Sports Psychology and Applied Leadership. His parents had sent him to BSC in an attempt to boost his severely low confidence levels. He also totally agreed with Katrina that a male erection in a place like BSC should be celebrated and that no male should ever be made to feel the least bit self conscious because of it. Being open about it would de-mystify the male erection and could only serve to enhance things for the men at BSC – student and staff alike.

As they walked Katrina couldn’t help but notice Timothy stealing longing glances at Carol’s sweet young naked body. She could also tell that Carol was totally captivated by this strapping and very good looking young man. If ever there was a romance in the making then this was it right here.

Over lunch Katrina also extracted some interesting opinions from her two companions. Those opinions proved invaluable in helping her to formulate a few more suggestions for her Executive Council Proposal.

Carol had come to the opinion in her three weeks at BSC that everybody should be able to swim nude in the BSC swimming pool. She still wasn’t quite sure about full male nudity on campus but it did seem so unfair that the men still had to wear swimming costumes in the pool. It would make the pool so much more accessible to the guys if, on a hot day, they didn’t have to shoot off to find their swimming trunks and a towel. Why couldn’t they just strip off and dive in naked with their naked female friends? It just made so much more sense and none of the girls she had talked to about it would mind at all. That little bit of extra Eye Candy would be most welcome the girls thought.

Timothy had also come to the opinion that the open showers dotted around the campus for the nude females should be just as available to the men. Whether he would use them was a different matter but he knew a lot of his friends complained about having to march off to find the Male Ablution Block after a long hot stint in the classroom. Many of them would have loved the opportunity for a quick shower with their naked girlfriends but knew such activity was frowned upon by BSC staff. This, to many of Timothy’s friends, seemed just so unfair and outdated in such a progressive place like BSC. After all in a ‘Water Conservation’ conscious world showering with a friend made a whole heap of sense – didn’t it!?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.