BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3: I Was Doing It All the Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: I Was Doing It All the Time - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Carol took in what Katrina had just told her she quickly blurted out with...

“Oh, the Matterhorn! Now that is something! Did you just pee or was it the other stuff?” asked this wide-eyed, and very impressed, receptionist. Carol Williams’ very cute little breasts then gave a little, but very definite, heave as she took in a sharp breath in anticipation of the answer.

“It was all three!” said Katrina proudly. “I decided on my second day that I was just going to DO IT! First off I had to change my tampon, so I did – right there in front of everyone. It did feel weird pulling the old one out and disposing of it in front of everyone but putting in a fresh tampon felt even weirder. But I just took the bull by the horns, so to speak, and did it. I put my left leg up on the pan then spread my pussy lips right out for all the world to see and shoved the new one in like it was nothing. But my heart was pounding hard and my hands were all clammy. But ... I did it! Then a few hours later I sat up there again and spread my legs for the longest pee in history. I had been needing to go for ages so I let it all out in one long gush. Then I made sure I made a big show of wiping my pussy lips clean. I felt ten feet tall when I stood up and some of the girls even cheered. They knew it was still my first week and reckoned I had been very brave to tackle the Matterhorn so soon. The next day I needed to crap, oh so badly, so back up to the Matterhorn I went. Half way through as I was pushing the poo out I released this huge as fart. I didn’t mean to but it just popped out and echoed around inside that bowl and out for all the world to hear. The toilet pan acted liked some sort of megaphone. Everyone looked up and laughed – not AT me but WITH me! I was giggling my head off – partly from nervousness but mainly because it just sounded so gawd dammed funny! After a few more much smaller farts and a couple of extra poo plops I was finished and boy did I feel great. Other girls I know are just terrified of the Matterhorn but I know that the sooner they do it the better off they will be. But hey ... I was asking about you. How did you handle the ‘Total Nudity’ thing on your very first job?”

“Well” said Carol, “You asked for it! I think I just about masturbated myself silly every tick of the clock for the whole first week. I just couldn’t stop. I was fingering my clitoris, tugging at my pussy lips and probing my juicy vagina every chance I got. I didn’t realize being nude in front of others in public would be such a turn on. I would be answering the phone with one hand and shoving my fingers up into my vagina with the other. It was even worse when there was a dressed male around. Somehow when I was totally naked in front of a man with clothes on I got just so wet. I just had to start playing with my clit there and then. If anyone noticed then they must have been too polite to say anything because I was doing it all the time. Here, have a look. You can see how red my pussy lips and vagina still are from all the Finger Fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.